What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game on National TV? Starting to panic a bit...

Well, regionally speaking, St. Louis is a bit of an outlyer. While there's a few people in that area that might want to see a Colorado/Mizzou game it's not as if they're located in Missouri or anything. Oh...wait a minute...

I'm concerned too. My slingbox is located in KC. It's connected to a Dish receiver. FML.

can't you change the channel via computer? I know most of the time, the game is broadcasted on Comcast sports channels as well... like today in Philadelphia, I can watch it on Comcast Sports Net because they chose to broadcast the Fox Sports game at 7 pm....

can't you change the channel via computer? I know most of the time, the game is broadcasted on Comcast sports channels as well... like today in Philadelphia, I can watch it on Comcast Sports Net because they chose to broadcast the Fox Sports game at 7 pm....

Not sure I follow.

I can change the channel, but isn't Dish the provider? Fox is the network. Is comcast a channel? I'll look for it. There's got to be some local coverage though. Right?

Not sure I follow.

I can change the channel, but isn't Dish the provider? Fox is the network. Is comcast a channel? I'll look for it. There's got to be some local coverage though. Right?

I can only speak from Philadelphia... when a college game (like Penn State) gets bumped in favor of the Flyers, it usually gets put on a lower tiered sports channel.... like Comcast Sports TCN (local Philadelphia channel).

I do not know if St. Louis has such a channel.... but I have never missed a CU game for any reason UNLESS it was not televised at all...

Back