What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Seat Location Advice

atlbuff

Club Member
Club Member
So, my wife and I were scheduled to be in Longmont this weekend, but everyone in my family is sick, so we postponed our trip. As it turns out the next available weekend for us to head to CO is the UCLA weekend, so of course we will go to the game. I haven’t been back to the stadium since the upgrades occurred with the new roof deck and all else. I am interested to know if the roof deck is worth it or if anyone thinks the end zone seats are worth it based on the renovations that have occurred. Also, what are thoughts on the Touchdown club seats - seems like it might lose some atmosphere. Interested in feedback on these areas, otherwise we are thinking East Side midfield somewhere.

So, my wife and I were scheduled to be in Longmont this weekend, but everyone in my family is sick, so we postponed our trip. As it turns out the next available weekend for us to head to CO is the UCLA weekend, so of course we will go to the game. I haven’t been back to the stadium since the upgrades occurred with the new roof deck and all else. I am interested to know if the roof deck is worth it or if anyone thinks the end zone seats are worth it based on the renovations that have occurred. Also, what are thoughts on the Touchdown club seats - seems like it might lose some atmosphere. Interested in feedback on these areas, otherwise we are thinking East Side midfield somewhere.
The roof deck is awesome for the view of the flatirons pre-game or at half time but it is not great for watching the game. That said, the UCLA game is a night game so the roof is probably not the best option.

The roof deck is awesome for the view of the flatirons pre-game or at half time but it is not great for watching the game. That said, the UCLA game is a night game so the roof is probably not the best option.
Ah, very good point. Appreciate the input!

If you want a nice chair to sit in but don't want to pay club level prices then the Touchdown Club is a more inexpensive option. But it seems like by far the most laid-back section of the stadium as an outside observer. It's never 100% full even if the tickets have all been sold.

If you want a nice chair to sit in but don't want to pay club level prices then the Touchdown Club is a more inexpensive option. But it seems like by far the most laid-back section of the stadium as an outside observer. It's never 100% full even if the tickets have all been sold.
Thanks, also helpful!

Sit between the 30's on the east side, the west side is full of mannequins. You will get a nice view of the flatirons as as well as a good game experience.

The rooftop terrace is a fantastic place to hang out 2-3 hours before the game if you haven’t been up there before. Good spot to get your pictures taken in front of the field and flatirons. The closer it is to KO, the more crowded the rail gets. I think passes to the terrace are sold extra. It’s not worth being up there during the game or halftime, though, unless the game is so far out of reach that it’s not worth watching.

At halftime I strongly recommend making a beeline to the indoor practice facility just to see it. Inside there are tables, TV on big screens, and lots kids running around having fun.

Sight lines from the EZ TD club aren’t my thing. Best part of being down there on the E side is proximity to Ralphie and the locker room entrance.

For enjoyment of the game, give me the east stands.

The rooftop terrace is a fantastic place to hang out 2-3 hours before the game if you haven’t been up there before. Good spot to get your pictures taken in front of the field and flatirons. The closer it is to KO, the more crowded the rail gets. I think passes to the terrace are sold extra. It’s not worth being up there during the game or halftime, though, unless the game is so far out of reach that it’s not worth watching.

At halftime I strongly recommend making a beeline to the indoor practice facility just to see it. Inside there are tables, TV on big screens, and lots kids running around having fun.

Sight lines from the EZ TD club aren’t my thing. Best part of being down there on the E side is proximity to Ralphie and the locker room entrance.

For enjoyment of the game, give me the east stands.
Thanks, very helpful!

Just get in the stadium for as cheaply as possible and move down on the west side, north of the 50. You can get within 11 yards of inbounds if you mildly try. During breaks, sprint up the stairs to Balch where they sell adult refreshments. You can't bring them back down into the stands, but the guards are cool about letting you stand by the wide-open doors while you enjoy your tasty beverage. Huge big screen TV in there as well. Repeat.

If you're going for the premium seats, I prefer the Champions Club over the Touchdown Club for the better sight lines, but I generally don't think either are worth the extra money. Too removed from the rest of the stadium, unless that's your thing. Close to Balch is best for beer, food, and bathrooms.

Back