What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - Buffs vs. Bulldogs | Nov. 13th @6pm | Pac-12 Network

Looked a lot like a guy who was trying to give his teammates the chance to get going ahead of his own game.

He can turn it on when he wants against these guys but hasn't needed to.

Great! Yeah, play-by-play doesn’t give context. Don’t know who’s playing or what.

Seriously, why is this a rule violation? What could be the reason for prohibiting kids from playing in games? I could see a violation of they got paid, but paying in a game before the proper time period. Those kinds of rules are what will destroy the NCAA in court. Stupid.

Can someone @ me when the 2nd half returns? <3

Gonna switch over to the Nuggets game on stream and it’s difficult to switch channels with ease on my slow laptop. :cry:

@TDforTD does this look serious? I can't even sit still.
Ringworm-of-the-Groin-Tinea-Cruris.jpg

Buffs up 20 at the 15:00 TO.

Drake is officially out of gas. All their shots are coming up short and on defense they are doing a lot or reaching and watching.

Nice to see the Buffs continuing to lay it on. Tad will probably slow them down following this time out and pretty soon we are going to see the end of the bench.

Nice to see the Buffs continuing to lay it on. Tad will probably slow them down following this time out and pretty soon we are going to see the end of the bench.

Have we learned nothing from the football season? Please destroy this team.

Have we learned nothing from the football season? Please destroy this team.

Tad won't turn down the intensity, he will though start to sub deeper and encourage the offense to make a few more passes. If there is an open shot to the rim though he won't have a problem if we turn it into points.

A 24 point lead with 8 minutes to go gives you some room for flexibility. As long as they keep playing defense and rebounding it won't get close.

Back