What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - CU at Wazzou

Nice sequence by Talton there. Made his FTs and then pressured to make Wazzu use 3 seconds to get the ball up and into a TO. That's what a senior guard is supposed to do for you.

That should do it. Great defense (bad Wazzu offense) and clutch by King.

Another very good game by King. I think this team is hovering around .500 without the BIG step up in his game this season.

Another boring win.

15-5 (4-3)

Buffs heading home for a huge 2-game stand against Stanford and Cal.

All road wins are pretty wins! That's what we needed on that road trip. I know I got frustrated during the Washington game, like many others here, because I thought we could win that. But splitting that road trip leaves us right where we need to be.

Conference road win. Avoided a bad loss RPI wise. Successful night all around.

I guess my thinking is at that high a level coming out of high school, it shouldn't take a player a year and a half to adjust.

Dom's a 6'1 melancholic pg who weighed about a buck fifty coming into Pac-12 basketball. It's going to take some time.

I love any road win.

XT gives me headaches, but he has been nails from the line and I have full confidence in him in late game free throw situations.

The perimeter defense needs to get figured out. I want my tadball.

Back