What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread: CU vs NOFKST

Strating is undersized and under skilled. But he plays hard, knows his assignments and stays within his limitations to be an efficient/ effective energy guy for limited minutes. Useful piece, but you're not going to win many games if you have too many guys like that on your scholarship roster. One's fine, though.

BTW- that was a really fun game to attend last night. The crowd was in to it. Too bad there weren’t any students there, but spring break is gonna spring break. Nothing you can do about that. I felt sorry for the band and cheerleaders who were technically also on spring break.

The band last night was at least partially alumni band. @rumblinbuffalo was out there.

I watched on ESPN. Had to laugh when the announcer said the Buffs would be renewing a rivalry with Texas that goes back to the days of the Big 8 and then the Big 12.

Texas was not in the Big 8. Do your homework if you are getting paid to announce.

I watched on ESPN. Had to laugh when the announcer said the Buffs would be renewing a rivalry with Texas that goes back to the days of the Big 8 and then the Big 12.

Texas was not in the Big 8. Do your homework if you are getting paid to announce.
To be fair, we kicked Texas ass when we were in the big 8. Rashaan hung 300 on them.

We were in the Big 8, not Big 12. Announcer was talking about the rivalry from being in the same conference. Texas was not in the Big 8 or Big 7.

I know, but I just wanted to make the record that we kicked their ass when we were in the Big 8, rivalry or no.

giphy.gif

Our resident @RumblinBuff
Spinning on the ESPN

Back