What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

OUR DB'S SUCK *** This was supposed to be a strength? They keep getting burned? Hawk and staff have been slammed dunked in this game, FU!

yep, game over now - this game was crucial for the season, and the way we came out, it looks pretty bad. how do we get over the hump?

Offensive play calling never let us get into the game. Where was the 2 back set we had been hearing about? Pathetic runnining game plan.

all this waiting and reading, and hoping for this piece of work that Hack has produced? What a f-in waste of time, I'm am really begin to lose interest in the Buffs while Hack is the coach. I'll still watch the games, but I'm not expecting much. Seriously, this will be the 4th losing season in a row. Hack has got to go.
It just isnt working out.

PHUCK OFF you POS of a coach!!!

I'm just really dissapointed in our O-line... and our DB's ... I'm just really sad...

Garbage plain and simple. We have a good chance of going into Big XII play 0-4.

I am officially done supporting Dan Hawkins. He is in way over his head. Awful playcalling plain & simple

we will never return to any semblance of our once proud Buffs while Hack is coaching. We need to get Peterson, or some other up and coming coach. Money will hurt, but we will lose even more with Coach Hawk at helm.

bohnhead isn't going to fire hawkins unless the boosters threaten to cut off donations. come on boosters! we need you to pressure bohn into doing the right thing

bohnhead isn't going to fire hawkins unless the boosters threaten to cut off donations. come on boosters! we need you to pressure bohn into doing the right thing

That's what I'm talking about. We just cant lose to schitty teams like CSewe and expect the boosters to be be free with their pockets. :sad2:

This is how it should have been all 2nd half. Crisp, short passes steadily working the drive downfield. Too bad the run game hasn't worn down their DL at all to make it work.

Oh yeah, I had plans to take the fam to WVU and watch that game,

F that now! I can think of better ways to spend my money than to be embarassed and heckled on an opponents home field.

that's like the 10th time our offense has almost had delay of game. cody is a ****ing redshirt junior, he still can't figure out that there are 40 seconds on a playclock? coach on the field my ass

Back