What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread

okay halftime, so why is our O-Line so bad. Our D-Line fine, but wtf this is supposed to be the strength of this team. really hope we get back into this..
Thinking the same thing. Where is our new "aggressive" style Oline?

Why haven't they subbed Hansen yet? Duuh?!

He can move around!!

He better start the 2nd ... might stll have a chance

Doesn't matter...I've been saying this all summer. There's absolutely no talent on the defensive line. Therefore the guys that have talent are having to make all the tackles on their backs

Tell me one time that CSU has recruited better players than CU has?

Bottom line-- this coaching staff hasn't gotten the job done. I have been a big Hawkins fan, but this is just pathetic.

Yea , didnt we get rid of the old O-line coach because we didnt wanna go side-to-side? Looks like we're doing the same thing, i wanna see some power football and settle things down. Oh well 1 more half

I admit, I was fooled. I thought Hawkins was the real deal. I was totally wrong. He is just an awful coach. But, I can't stand the dick heads that relish in this. They are pathetic.

Our great OL and DB's are getting toasted. This loss will be worse than montana state. You think recruiting will be good after this? You people can bash me all you want but your really bashing hawk and all his talk. This program is at ROCK BOTTOM.

I hope we can go down score and get some momentum and somehow win this game becuase if not, this will scar our university and football rogram for a long time.

Put your anger toward the zen master,.

Props to CSU, I think Fairchild is turning out to be a pretty damn good coach.

That's it. The thing that killed me about Barnett was how CU, year after year, came out in game 1 and stunk up the house.

That first half was the worst half of football I am willing to sit through. CSU - CSU!!!! - is making the Buffs looks pathetic. Cody looks like a high school freshman. The o line is lost. The d hangin' by a thread. This ain't smoke and mirrors; this is an @ss whuppin'.

Agree with all this...anyone notice how these inept commentators kept confusing Scott and Stewart?

I think we gotta put hansen in. Cody is getting shown up by a qb making his first start.

I like that we're trying to get the ball to simmons, but where are the carries for speedy - he looked good the few times he touched the ball

Doesn't matter...I've been saying this all summer. There's absolutely no talent on the defensive line. Therefore the guys that have talent are having to make all the tackles on their backs
Rippy has talent...I think it comes down to your defensive coaches. We had the same problem here, but once Bo and Company moved in and fired that no good SOB Cosgrove...things improved immediately!

Our great OL and DB's are getting toasted. This loss will be worse than montana state. You think recruiting will be good after this? You people can bash me all you want but your really bashing hawk and all his talk. This program is at ROCK BOTTOM.

I hope we can go down score and get some momentum and somehow win this game becuase if not, this will scar our university and football rogram for a long time.

Put your anger toward the zen master,.
Go ahead and goat. You've earned the right.

I admit, I was fooled. I thought Hawkins was the real deal. I was totally wrong. He is just an awful coach. But, I can't stand the dick heads that relish in this. They are pathetic.

Yeah, and yeah, maybe it's just time to give up on and ignore sicko...

The only dick head THAT RELISHES THIS IS A ***KER fan. I want CU to beat these effing sheep F***ers. I want to show the nation that CU is back. But MR. zen master is a joke and it'd clear to most.

Where is our great OL? Where are our great db's? This is the WORST thing that could happen, I hope we pull it out and 2nd half, but it doesn't look good.

I'm disappointed in Hawk. I was a fan of his, but I am no longer. Even if the Buffs get a miracle and end up pulling out a win, Hawk has a lot to prove for the rest of the year.

This is completely unacceptable. Getting our asses handed to us on our home field by CSU....completely ****ing unacceptable.

I am usually positive even when losing. There is no silver lining here.

Lets not fight amongst ourselves. we are all on this sinking ship together.

Tell me one time that CSU has recruited better players than CU has?

Bottom line-- this coaching staff hasn't gotten the job done. I have been a big Hawkins fan, but this is just pathetic.

At defensive line...it's probably been a wash. CU has the edge at a lot of positions in recruiting but if the lines aren't working the talent you do have isn't going to matter. Those linebackers are flying all over the place but there's typically an offensive lineman in their way.

The O line will get better throughout the season. The D line will not.

Go ahead and goat. You've earned the right.

Keep backpeddling. I want CU to prove all these idot's wrong but the zen master sealed his fate with this pathetic first half. I mean seriously, 20-3 AT HOME VS CSU?

Back