What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - CSU

Erroneous. Our secondary isn't green. We have 5 seniors and juniors on the two deep with extensive experience. Laguda, Moeller, and Oliver (and even Worthington) have played a lot of football at CU. Only Udoffia is untested. But reports are that he would've started even if Julmisse wasn't suspended. This is a lazy take by Single.
A player told me today that Worthington is the fastest player on the team, and added that Ross and Walker may disagree.

Just heard Gary Barnett on the radio, and he said the last two recruiting classes at CSU were the highest in their history. Didn't realize that at all... should make for a fun close to the series.

Just heard Gary Barnett on the radio, and he said the last two recruiting classes at CSU were the highest in their history. Didn't realize that at all... should make for a fun close to the series.
What station? I tried finding a station that was talking Buffs this morning, but 950, 760 and 104.3 were all droning on about Preseason Week 4 and the Broncos backup QB situation.

AM 950 did CU v CSU this morning (and most of the week). Not great analysis, to be honest - but they had BVP, Charles Johnson and Barnett on today.

Been a fun week cause James Merilatt has just been ripping on CSU fans and their tradition all week, and the CSU fans took the bait.

Doesn't look like they've uploaded any of the interviews yet.

AM 950 did CU v CSU this morning (and most of the week). Not great analysis, to be honest - but they had BVP, Charles Johnson and Barnett on today.

Been a fun week cause James Merilatt has just been ripping on CSU fans and their tradition all week, and the CSU fans took the bait.

Doesn't look like they've uploaded any of the interviews yet.
Gotcha. Hate to hear that James Merilatt is a Buffs fan. He's one of the bigger douches in the Denver "media" market, IMO.

I think they were rated the highest in their history before multiple players got poached at the last second and quite a few players failed to make it to campus.

I think they were rated the highest in their history before multiple players got poached at the last second and quite a few players failed to make it to campus.

Ahh - was wondering cause I went in and looked at Rivals, and the team ranking is in the 60s and 80s for both.

Ahh - was wondering cause I went in and looked at Rivals, and the team ranking is in the 60s and 80s for both.
Yeah last year they had a pretty damn good class going into December, I think they lost 3 of their top 5 on signing day though.

Gary Barnett said it's a big advantage for CSU to have a game in hand because they know what they have while Mac does not know exactly what he has, especially on defense where we lost so many starters. He said we will have to sort of figure things out as we go. That scares me more than anything. And add to that we have a new defensive coordinator who has never seen these guys actually play a game and I think our offense REALLY needs to control possession and score early and often.

this made me laugh.

i-never-realized-how-terrifyingly-badass-the-buffalo-is-18553.gif

Since nik's a slacker and didn't do a ****ty preview, I'll just use this thread to post the opponent hot girl picture... Pretty much the only one I could find... Not impressed.
colorado-state-girls.jpg

Since nik's a slacker and didn't do a ****ty preview, I'll just use this thread to post the opponent hot girl picture... Pretty much the only one I could find... Not impressed.
colorado-state-girls.jpg

You need to get better at instagram stalking.

I mean not that their is much talent up in Ft. Fun, but better than these 5.

colorado-state-girls.jpg

Arvada and Westminster are calling and they want their 6.3s back.

Back