What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

Have to imagine Frost and the Nub offense are going to test the edges early and often. Buffs D needs to show they have fixed those issues. Also interested in seeing how Tucker/Summers defend the read option and RPO stuff.

This is going to be a long week. I have a feeling fuskers are going to fusker and run their mouth much like 80’s/90’s era The U. Hopefully the Buffs use this kindling to stoke the flames, while keeping their heads down in a determined fashion. Let the fusker **** talk look as tacky as scarlet red polyester. Red does burn brighter when it comes to Polyester overalls...

*Claims husker fans are classless for talking smack, proceeds to talk smack...*

You’re just one big walking conundrum there aren’t ya? Almost like hating an entire state with a passion, and then hating yourself so much that you live there your entire life. Every time you talk **** about Nebraska, you hilariously make yourself look more and more stupid, and on top of it you have no idea. o_O

#BuffLogic

Let them talk, who gives a ****? Just come out, bust them in the mouth, and send them back trying to explain why they were talking ****.

You’re just one big walking conundrum there aren’t ya? Almost like hating an entire state with a passion, and then hating yourself so much that you live there your entire life. Every time you talk **** about Nebraska, you hilariously make yourself look more and more stupid, and on top of it you have no idea. o_O

#BuffLogic
giphy.gif

#BuffLogic
The irony, oh the irony. You might be dumber than surveyor. Who, btw, is such a chicken **** he ran away for game week.

#BuffLogic
You haven't been as talkative since watching your huskers struggle to beat mighty South Alabama at home. What gives, **** face?

Have to imagine Frost and the Nub offense are going to test the edges early and often. Buffs D needs to show they have fixed those issues. Also interested in seeing how Tucker/Summers defend the read option and RPO stuff.

Totally agree. Got AFA, @ASU, and UA coming up.

Our offense looked bad against South Bama. That’s obviously been the exception to the rule though, our offense is very good 90% of the time, everybody knows that. Martinez had an off day, which he rarely has, he will undoubtedly be more prepared for Saturday.

Our defense looked much improved, we obviously have a lot more ballers/hitters in the secondary then you guys. Our guys were outstanding in coverage (3 INTs). Meanwhile the lowly Rams looked like they had Tom Brady with wiiiiiiide open receivers all day. We will easily out sack you guys on the QB. Night and day comparing our two teams’ ability to get after the QB, oh and ours is a bit more mobile...I expect a Big Red win in Bullderrr!

#BuffLogic
Completely logical.

Here's what Husker fans can't seem to understand: we don't delude ourselves into believing we're classy fans and a big part of why we hate you is that you're completely full of sh!t with that stuff.

So we are going to talk smack when we feel like it. We're not violating anything when we do it. We have been completely honest about who we are.

Husker fans, however, are the preachers who tell us how pious they are and then get caught enjoying a blowjob from a random dude at a rest stop bathroom. We don't care that you enjoyed the gay blowjob. We've got no problem with the gay blowjob and might choose to do the same. Our problem is that you are enjoying that gay blowjob while telling yourself and everyone else that you're better than the evil people who enjoy gay blowjobs.

Completely logical.

Here's what Husker fans can't seem to understand: we don't delude ourselves into believing we're classy fans and a big part of why we hate you is that you're completely full of sh!t with that stuff.

So we are going to talk smack when we feel like it. We're not violating anything when we do it. We have been completely honest about who we are.

Husker fans, however, are the preachers who tell us how pious they are and then get caught enjoying a blowjob from a random dude at a rest stop bathroom. We don't care that you enjoyed the gay blowjob. We've got no problem with the gay blowjob and might choose to do the same. Our problem is that you are enjoying that gay blowjob while telling yourself and everyone else that you're better than the evil people who enjoy gay blowjobs.
Huskers are very much like Aggy

Our offense looked bad against South Bama. That’s obviously been the exception to the rule though, our offense is very good 90% of the time, everybody knows that. Martinez had an off day, which he rarely has, he will undoubtedly be more prepared for Saturday.

Our defense looked much improved, we obviously have a lot more ballers/hitters in the secondary then you guys. Our guys were outstanding in coverage (3 INTs). Meanwhile the lowly Rams looked like they had Tom Brady with wiiiiiiide open receivers all day. We will easily out sack you guys on the QB. Night and day comparing our two teams’ ability to get after the QB, oh and ours is a bit more mobile...I expect a Big Red win in Bullderrr!

Husker logic: Plays one game. Offense looks like ****. Claims this is an aberration . . . after playing one game.

More Husker logic: Our DBs were outstanding in coverage against South Alabama. Therefore, our DBs will be able to cover Laviska this year.

Last edited:
Completely logical.

Ohhh I get it. People who lump people together and judge them by their affiliations are bad. But lumping all Nebraskans as gay, gay hating chest pumping truck stop glory holers is good. At least your honest about being a hypocrite, and really putting it all out there. Thanks for the incite. You guys crack me up man! You keep digging that hole! Hahaha

Ohhh I get it. People who lump people together and judge them by their affiliations are bad. But lumping all Nebraskans as gay, gay hating chest pumping truck stop glory holers is good. At least your honest about being a hypocrite, and really putting it all out there. Thanks for the incite. You guys crack me up man! You keep digging that hole! Hahaha

*insight

*you're

Do you understand what an analogy is?

1) Neb offense was bad in 100% of games this season (your words)
2) Neb was 4-8 last season (fact)
3) "Neb offense is very good 90% of the time, everybody knows that."
giphy.gif

1) Neb offense was bad in 100% of games this season (your words)
2) Neb was 4-8 last season (fact)
3) "Neb offense is very good 90% of the time, everybody knows that."
giphy.gif

Ya they were AWESOME unless you include the games against CU, Troy, Michigan, Wisconsin, Michigan State, or Iowa...

If you include those games, and the first game this year, the offense has been great in 6/13, or 46%. But really, who is counting.

i think we're going to win in a shootout.

which, obviously, means the Buffs are going to win 5-3 in an epic defensive battle.

fusker trolls aside, i do hope for a clean game. the whole ridiculous leg twisting conspiracy needs to go away.

Your offense has been pretty horrid for 100% of the games in 2019.
CU's secondary had 2 INTs, so we must have similar ballers/hitters back there
South Alabama had the same record in 2018 (3-9) as CSU
You will "easily out sack us on the QB"?? WTF does that even mean?

What are you even talking about you dip****? You came here looking for this, have you forgotten and now you’re pretending to be a victim? Our fans and our players aren’t on twitter talking about targets on people’s heads or talking **** about dead people like it’s funny? As Buffnik said, nobody here is claiming to be some classy fan. We ****ing hate you, at least I do. This weird persona you pretend to have like you’re some classy fan is weird. You can go **** your self dry with a splintered baseball bat. I’ll tell you to **** off to your face whether CU wins or loses instead of pretending that I’m “classy” and glad you came to visit.

**** you. Douche.

I don’t think you got it.

Back