What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Worn Jerseys

Hey B30, great day for a spring game...and I cleaned up at the AD sale...I know people and scored a sweet sideline Parka which I played golf in on Friday afternoon...

Phoenix wishes he could afford my orange bowl jock straps...

hey flabuff....it was great to meet you at sacky's yesterday!

keep working hard to send some of those florida studs up to play for us!

:thumbsup:

That sale was a cluster****, but there were some great deals. The good football jerseys were flying off the rack. Some kid was checking out with a Vickers and a McChesney jersey when I got there (and I got there right at noon). It was too hard to get to the jerseys, but I got two game worn basketball jerseys (A Chris Copeland home jersey for me and a Billy Law jersey for a friend - $20 each.)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i got a Chris Copeland away jersey

i found a McMhesney jersey on the rack, my friend bought it.

By the time we got there, all the home jerseys were gone and the remaining ones were in pretty ugly shape. But they still had a bunch of cool warm-up stuff, sweats, etc. I got two warm-ups, a sweatshirt and an under-armor type shirt along with a volleyball jersey for mrs. sackman.

I think it's pretty cool because you know Nike bought all this stuff, and the AD is making money off of it. Maybe not much, but something. :thumbsup:

By the time we got there, all the home jerseys were gone and the remaining ones were in pretty ugly shape. But they still had a bunch of cool warm-up stuff, sweats, etc. I got two warm-ups, a sweatshirt and an under-armor type shirt along with a volleyball jersey for mrs. sackman.

I think it's pretty cool because you know Nike bought all this stuff, and the AD is making money off of it. Maybe not much, but something. :thumbsup:

I knew I should of ran up their on Friday. By the time I got there most of the things were gone (except if you could wear 3X and above...) I did score a nice leather bowl Jacket in my size. Bought a few other things.

PHX--I am doing well in the humidity and I picked up lots of 3x & 2x stuff de Buffs...I hope you are doing well also

FC--I do what I can within the rules...now how do I respond to possible inquiries from CSU or NU?!? Quite the quandry...:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

FC--I do what I can within the rules...now how do I respond to possible inquiries from CSU or NU?!? Quite the quandry...:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Easy, you really pimp the scrubs. "Well, to tell you the truth, Mr. Callahan, our all-state QB isn't really that great of a player. He's a locker room cancer waiting to happen. Our backup TE, however, that guy has NFL written all over him! I'd advise getting your offer in now before he's off the market. I hear UT and Oklahoma are recruiting him hard."

you can refer them to me and i can shred them. then to give the ncaa a laugh we could forward the ensuing brouhaha. :wink2:

i did see that jersey.

i ALMOST bought a white #90 WILDER and the last home jersey #60 (no name) but it was pretty beat up.....but i am on a strict budget so i HAD to pass them all up. :sad2:

Same boat, lots of want but very little capital. I do have a Garee #82 captain game jersey that I only wear to spring games. It hangs in the basement in the Buffs shrine 364 days a year.

Back