What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games 9/13-14

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member
Some good ones coming up:

WSU @ Houston
KSU @ Miss State
NCSU @ WVU
Stanfod @ UCF
USC @ BYU
Iowa @ Iowa State
CSU @ Arkansas (I think CSU is going to win this one)
North Texas @ Cal (letdown game for the hippie Bears?)
Ohio @ Marshall (rivalry game...according to NCAA FB 14)
Florida @ Kentucky...wait it's not basketball?
Clemson @ Sycrause...Cuse challenged Clemson last year.
Hawaii @ Washington...will the Bows sweep their Pac-12 games?
Florida State @ UVA
TCU @ Purdue
NIU @ Nebraska...:LOL:
Texas Tech @ Arizona

For the love of God why did Stanford agree to play at UCF? P12 schools really need to be more strategic in scheduling, very little upside for the league in that game and a lot of risk.

Furd vs. UCF stood out to me as interesting.

I personally like what coach Rolo is doing at Hawaii, so that’s of interest to me as well.

That's pretty much where I'm at. The rest is just a bunch of bad games where you hope for something interesting.

The following weekend is going to be great though:
Utah @ USC (Friday)
Michigan @ Wisconsin
Michigan State @ Northwestern
Auburn @ Texas A&M
Oregon @ Stanford
Notre Dame @ Georgia
Oklahoma State @ Texas

This is the calm week.

giphy.gif

For the love of God why did Stanford agree to play at UCF? P12 schools really need to be more strategic in scheduling, very little upside for the league in that game and a lot of risk.

So they can visit Disney World?

I can agree with this one. Really curious to see if that new USC QB is legit.
Don’t think this game will show that. Next week against Utah is where we find out how solid he actually is. USC talent way too much for BYU

uhh, which ones are the good games?

It's college football, theyr'e all good! Even the low-key weekends like this one are still great and before we know it'll be November and we'll all be saying where did the season go? Enjoy them while they're here!

The UNC-Wake game on Friday won't get much interest nationally but this is an interesting one with UNC off to a surprising 2-0 start and both against P5 teams. Their true freshman QB Howell is playing very well, he was pretty highly recruited. They're actually playing this game as a non-conference game.

The Cuse beat Clemson 2 years ago and hung with them last year. Babers teams seem to play well against the big boys. Not this year though. Clemson by 20+

From a conference perspective (and CU imperialism viewpoint), it sure would be nice for the PAC12 to win some of these OOC games this weekend before the real season begins. Looking at you, Arizona schools.

From a conference perspective (and CU imperialism viewpoint), it sure would be nice for the PAC12 to win some of these OOC games this weekend before the real season begins. Looking at you, Arizona schools.
I would like their seasons to be in turmoil when we play them.

Why did we agree to play CSU 9 years in a row at a ****hole NFL stadium? People in glass houses can't throw stones. The only Group of 5 team outside of Texas or California I'd do a home and home with is the one who is coming up here this week.

The following weekend is going to be great though:
Utah @ USC (Friday)
Michigan @ Wisconsin
Michigan State @ Northwestern
Auburn @ Texas A&M
Oregon @ Stanford
Notre Dame @ Georgia
Oklahoma State @ Texas

This is the calm week.
Really looking forward to Wisconsin/Michigan. Badgers look like one of the more dominant teams in the country through two weeks, having outscored USF and CMU 110-0. Should be a good test to see if they’re for real.

I'm of the "I hope all our opponents win every game until they play us" crowd. I want CU to be at the top of the biggest heap we can be, not just the P12 heap. Plus, it makes victories that much sweeter.

A quick count of Stanford's roster shows 35 players from the South and Texas.

They recruit a lot in that part of the country, and I'm sure they want to try to play a game down there. With three OOC spots to use, one which is perpetually (apparently) occupied by Notre Dame, it's a tricky balance.... Game was scheduled in 2014 it looks like.

Back