What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games this week 12/1 - 12/2

Dan is indeed a dick.

Fun fact. “Dubs“ is actually a Malamute. If youve ever owned a pure bred Husky…. Welll then you know.

I actually knew that Dubs was a malamute. I wonder, though: did they pick a malamute over a Siberian husky because the former is bigger or because Mals are less prone to dramatics?
Scared Going Away GIF by Pur Group Int.

Why are the Utah bird and the Cal Bear standing on the sidelines? Are all the PAC-12 mascots there? Is Chip there?

ETA: Yes, apparently.

Last edited:
So I guess UO will need to win the B1G to make the CFP going forward. Good luck with that. Side note - can you imagine SS2 with UW's OL?

How did people talk themselves into making Oregon almost a double digit favorite.

Ferguson had a great series. Absolutely stoned a DE on a pass early in the drive and then makes a great catch for the TD. Dude is a dude.

These two teams in the last PAC 12 championship are both very good. They are loaded with talent at just the right time and the speed is impressive. Washington appears more "well rounded" to me, but they are both capable of winning this thing. I'm sorry to see the PAC12 go away. This is good football.

Back