What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games this week 12/1 - 12/2

DeBoer is a great coach and Penix is a winner. Washington is very good, but they don’t match up well with Michigan or Georgia. They will get rolled by either of those teams.

Washington will compete with anyone in the damn country right now. I hope they win the whole damn thing even though next year they are Big 10. I don't care. This year they will beat Michigan and then, well... I've witnessed the SEC get their ass kicked before... it is not unprecedented. I remember Utah kicking Alabama's ass when all the commentors in the country had to say was that Utah didn't have a single starter that would be on the two deep for Alabama, even though Utah put 8 in the NFL that year... But that Sugar Bowl trophy is in Utah. F*ck this preconceived B.S.

i seriously thought uo was going to roll uw. coaching matters, apparently.

but, please do not shower any hope or good vibes on uw. they have talked so much trash over the years... they deserve a red ass beating from meat-chicken.

and i have exactly zero likes for meat-chicken.

also if there is some way for all of our real and perceived enemies to lose at once, i am in.

i seriously thought uo was going to roll uw. coaching matters, apparently.

but, please do not shower any hope or good vibes on uw. they have talked so much trash over the years... they deserve a red ass beating from meat-chicken.

and i have exactly zero likes for meat-chicken.

also if there is some way for all of our real and perceived enemies to lose at once, i am in.
I would love to see the championship trophy in the west and uw is better than a lot of the other options.

Take that Dan Lanning you ****ing bitch.

I hate Oregon almost as much as I hate Nebraska. Delusional fan base, **** **** of a coach. ****ty ****ing state we should give to Canada.

At least Nebraska fans are loyal and have something to be proud of from the past. Oregon fans came around in the Chip Kelly Nike money/cool jersey era and act like they're a blue blood but they fold like a VFW bingo chair anytime they have a chance to do something meaningful.

No natties. Insecure about Prime because they see the inevitable cool/swag program shift and their fair weather fans don't want to pony up the $75 to trade out their LaMichael James jerseys for a black and gold Shedeur jersey.

Good riddance to those ****s.
Took the words right out of my mouth. What a great win for real college football fans. Thumbs up to Washington.

CAT 1- will actually spend the time to hate watch
Nebraska
Texas

CAT 2 - gives me joy to see them lose
Notre Dame
Oregon
USC
Penn State
Miami
Alabama
Clemson

Last night was tough on me. I’ve disliked UW above all other P10 and then P12 schools since I got to know their fans after UW poached Neuheisel. UO has pretty much been the other team I have disliked and especially this year with Lanning. There are no other P12 schools I come close to disliking as much as UW and UO.

I will say, a lot of CU fans living vicariously through Washington on social media, talking trash to Lanning and Oregon like they didn’t put a proper beat down on us on their way to 10-2 and 3 points away from a CFP bid. A bit cringey

I get the UW hate but I’m curious what teams from the west, not named the Buffs, people would root for in the cfb? Let’s keep it realistic (e.g. no UNM)

I get the UW hate but I’m curious what teams from the west, not named the Buffs, people would root for in the cfb? Let’s keep it realistic (e.g. no UNM)
I don't have any more hate or even dislike for Washington than I do most of our opponents.

Sure they were smug when lil' Ricky left the Buffs for them but truth is that what he said about the CU administration was right, as we saw when they took threw GB under the bus and hamstrung every coach following him until our current President took over.

They have beaten us up a few times in this era but again so has everyone else and that is more the doing of Dr Phil and his band of idiots than UW's fault.

Hard to disagree but I can't leave the worst of the pedophiles and rapist off.
While they deserve your disdain those teams never moved me to break things when I was younger. The teams I listed actually ruined an entire weekend as well as even an entire fall in 1994.

Last edited:
@MiamiBuffs , just remembered you've been following UW because your daughter... Congratulations!
Ive been seriously following them yes. I was casually aware of them over time. I was later on quite thankful to them as they took what turned out to be the Rick Neuheisel disaster off our hands back in the late 90s. Theyve had a lot of sad years like CU has since their hall of fame coach retired and the finally found someone good again.

Last night was tough on me. I’ve disliked UW above all other P10 and then P12 schools since I got to know their fans after UW poached Neuheisel. UO has pretty much been the other team I have disliked and especially this year with Lanning. There are no other P12 schools I come close to disliking as much as UW and UO.
I have that same emotion when USC played Oregon. In that type of situation I just root for a lot of injuries.

And just like that Oregon's title hopes...
Kevin Spacey 90S GIF
I’m a huge fan of this movie!

Dear Sark, please send route trees to CU.
Just leave the UT playbook with Yormak on your way out to the SEC. The new CU Buffs OC will appreciate the gift and put it to good use.

Maybe leave Justice Finkley too…because he is/was a Buffs fan.

Back