What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends regular season on the road @ Oregon (Thursday, 3/7/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN2) & OSU (Saturday, 3:00 PM MT; Pac-12 Networks)

Curious why our win over WSU is not considered a Q1 win
  • Quadrant 1: Home 1-30, Neutral 1-50, Away 1-75
  • Quadrant 2: Home 31-75, Neutral 51-100, Away 76-135
  • Quadrant 3: Home 76-160, Neutral 101-200, Away 135-240
  • Quadrant 4: Home 161-353, Neutral 201-353, Away 241-353

This might make you puke, but rooting for Arizona might not be a bad idea this weekend. If the standings hold, we'd play the UCLA-USC winner on Thursday.

Wouldn't mind drawing Cal or Washington instead of either of them.
Also, since we played Zona twice and UCLA once, UA has twice the mathematical impact on our NET.

thatll do james cromwell GIF

We are going for the most wins in program history in the regular season on Saturday #firetad

If you can’t get into the tourney finishing 3rd in a power conference then F*** the system.

This team deserves its chance in the sun not a 17-13 Villanova team or an 18-12 St John’s.

Sko buffs so proud of this team, outside on the Spence team pre injury this is as excited as I’ve been about a team.

This might make you puke, but rooting for Arizona might not be a bad idea this weekend. If the standings hold, we'd play the UCLA-USC winner on Thursday.

Wouldn't mind drawing Cal or Washington instead of either of them.

I think as it stands now we'd play the winner of standford cal?

Win against OSU and one in the Pac tourney and it is a good bet we are not n. Hell, beat OSU and they will be in. Just will be

We are going for the most wins in the regular season in program history in the regular season on Saturday #firetad

If you can’t get into the tourney finishing 3rd in a power conference then F*** the system.

This team deserves its chance in the sun not a 17-13 Villanova team or an 18-12 St John’s.

Sko buffs so proud of this team, outside on the Spence team pre injury this is as excited as I’ve been about a team.
We're in unless we go to Corvallis and step on our dicks.

16 wins against quads 1-3 (I think Ziskin had that) is really impressive.

I'm fine with that lol. I think we beat either of them, but I really don't like the idea of playing a Mick Cronin coached team (I know they're down) with an NCAA bid on the line.

Sadly no. Right now, we're pretty much locked into the 3 seed. 6 seed is UCLA, 11 seed is USC. The Yoots are currently losing by 13 to OSU though, and they're tied with UCLA, so there's that.

Sadly no. Right now, we're pretty much locked into the 3 seed. 6 seed is UCLA, 11 seed is USC. The Yoots are currently losing by 13 to OSU though, and they're tied with UCLA, so there's that.
KOA said we are going to be #3. WSU I think will be #2.

This team can make a Pac 12 title game appearance. Its hard not to have a ton of respect for the job Kyle Smith has done at WSU, but they aren't the matchup nightmare Arizona is for us. Possibly getting another crack at them would be a hell of an opportunity.

KOA said we are going to be #3. WSU I think will be #2.

This team can make a Pac 12 title game appearance. Its hard not to have a ton of respect for the job Kyle Smith has done at WSU, but they aren't the matchup nightmare Arizona is for us. Possibly getting another crack at them would be a hell of an opportunity.

That's why today's win was so important. I completely believe we can beat WSU in Vegas. We beat them by 7 here, they beat us by 9 there. Both times it was the end of the roadie for the visiting team.

The way things are going for UCLA though, if they lose to ASU on Saturday night, I'm not sure USC won't bounce them in game 1 in Vegas. Hell, maybe they will anyway. The bottom seems to have fallen out for the Bruins. They're losing by double digits every time out right now.

If that's the case, he's even softer than I thought. A competitor wants to play in the biggest game of the season for his team, not sit on the bench because he's told to.
The bigger question: Should we play him the rest of the way if he gets the green light? I tend to think we're better without him, as crazy as that seems. It has certainly allowed TDS and Hadley more freedom and they've been dominant lately.

Back