What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's Bball opens Pac 12 play hosting Stanford (Sunday, 11/28/21, 5:00 PM MT) and visiting #5 UCLA (Wed., 7:30 PM MT)

Echo Nik that we’re playing pretty well actually, just our open shots aren’t dropping and UCLA is hot. Real bad to start that way against such a good team. This could be a blowout just because of that. Hope we keep effort up and can shorten the gap. Was gonna be a tough game regardless, but start like this really sucks. Damn.

Crazy (maybe) take of the night: At what point this season does KJ take Kee’s spot?
That’s not happening. But I hope to see them both on the floor along with Parquet more and more as the season progresses.

Crazy (maybe) take of the night: At what point this season does KJ take Kee’s spot?
As soon as Tad's willing to play EP at the 3 (Kee at the 2) and bring in Da Silva off the bench. Problem is we don't have a 4th guard we trust, so I don't think you can go 3-G.

fwiw, I'm already getting excited about next year's starting backcourt of KJ at PG & Kee at SG.

Nice to see the timeout actually stop and reverse the bleeding. It will be tough to keep this tight with Battey out with 2 fouls. Good test for the young guys.

As soon as Tad's willing to play EP at the 3 (Kee at the 2) and bring in Da Silva off the bench. Problem is we don't have a 4th guard we trust, so I don't think you can go 3-G.

fwiw, I'm already getting excited about next year's starting backcourt of KJ at PG & Kee at SG.
Yeah it’s nice to have more at PG than just one guy (Kin), but the other issue is who after. Gotta split Kee and KJ because of that. EP isn’t a full PG, so it’s not really a 3-man rotation there.

An interesting perspective from the LA Times. I've been wanting to see our big guys all play well at the same time and have been a little disappointed. As mentioned above, Tad did say we're playing with house money. Being totally relaxed and loose is about our only hope.
The officials read this article and have decided to rectify the situation.

So, the pre game posts discussing the criticality of 3s and FTs seem to be coming to fruition.

Bari balling. Can’t get a three to drop, but we are playing with them. We’ve got the talent, just need it to come together.

Youch that sucks. Weird foul calls but real issue is not making shots. Gonna be that blowout.

Go small, cut the lead to 6.

For some unknown reason, tad puts in 2-foul battey and Lawson. 11-0 UCLA run.

urg.

Back