What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - MEN'S Bball scheduled to host ASU (Thurs., 2/24/22, 7:00 PM MT) and #2 Arizona (Sat., 6:00 PM MT, SENIOR DAY)

I'm writing off that game as an anomaly. Have we looked that bad all year? Maybe S. Illinois? Watch, they'll turn around and knock off Arizona to really fook with our heads.
Did you watch Washington and WSU?

That was a horrible game to be at. Not sure how the team comes out and lays an egg like that defensively when you have thoughts of the tourney in your head. Unreal how everything just did not work. Out rebounded badly, poor shooting, not defense, turnovers. About as bad a performance as I have seen under Tad

That was a horrible game to be at. Not sure how the team comes out and lays an egg like that defensively when you have thoughts of the tourney in your head. Unreal how everything just did not work. Out rebounded badly, poor shooting, not defense, turnovers. About as bad a performance as I have seen under Tad

We had those games even last year with a veteran team where we should have won the Pac-12. Utah at home, Cal and Washington on the road. I don't know what needs to happen to rid this stuff from our system.

It felt like it was partially us but ASU was also having an exceptional game and were very focused. Not sure how the team that I watched last night has a losing record. Probably going to run the tables at the P12 Tournament and make the Elite 8 like OSU did last year.

We had those games even last year with a veteran team where we should have won the Pac-12. Utah at home, Cal and Washington on the road. I don't know what needs to happen to rid this stuff from our system.
Pretty simple actually. Get to a point where we don’t have 2 Frosh, a Soph, a SR and a Walk on on the court. Next year we win 23.

Pretty simple actually. Get to a point where we don’t have 2 Frosh, a Soph, a SR and a Walk on on the court. Next year we win 23.

Yes, but that doesn't explain the phenomenon in last year's team. There is something deeper going on

Yes, but that doesn't explain the phenomenon in last year's team. There is something deeper going on
searching spanish GIF

Well, you enjoy the search my friend.

As a fan in that crowd, was there anything after the 5-0 start that got fans excited and engaged for a stretch of possessions?

Sitting at home, everything from after that start until ASU extended in the 2nd half just had me hoping they'd find a way to keep it in range & then turn it on. But nothing made me feel that stops & makes were coming. Then it was out of range & just killing time until the final buzzer.

It’s not a phenomenon. It’s the vast majority of college basketball. Even the elites throw out clunkers, not as bad of a clunker as the buffs had last night, the elite teams’ floor is higher, but literally every team in college basketball does it. This is not just a CU thing.

It’s not a phenomenon. It’s the vast majority of college basketball. Even the elites throw out clunkers, not as bad of a clunker as the buffs had last night, the elite teams’ floor is higher, but literally every team in college basketball does it. This is not just a CU thing.
Sometimes though, it feels like we have too many games like this. Guess it is just the frustrated fan effect.

Would be a nice touch at tonight's game if they did a minute of silence for the people of Ukraine. I tried to call the ticket office to suggest it but they are closed.

Back