What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S Bball scheduled to host Oregon (Thurs., 2/3/21, 8:00 PM MT, FS1) & OSU (Sat., 4:00 PM, FS1)

This is an absolute **** show. Bad coaching, bad play. We look like the season is going to get away from us.

This team simply doesn't have it. Chalk it up to youth, inexperience or whatever you want. I hope next year will be better.

Amazing how much better we look on offense when we get more than absolutely nothing from the guards. Kee having a great half.
Yeah… about that. The second half has been slightly different. To be fair, front court hasn’t done **** either.

What is causing the alternating green and purple reflection on the court?

Yeah… about that. The second half has been slightly different. To be fair, front court hasn’t done **** either.
I think that Oregon picked on Hammond and kept the ball out of Kee’s hands (good coaching)
No Parquet is hurting without senior stability
Not enough horsepower to beat Oregon tonight
Not impressed with the D(f)ucks

****ing embarrassing

No fight, just laid down and handed it to dana
I typically don’t agree with your takes, but you absolutely nailed it here. I don’t think I’ve been this disappointed/worried about a CU team in a LONG time.

I think that Oregon picked on Hammond and kept the ball out of Kee’s hands (good coaching)
No Parquet is hurting without senior stability
Not enough horsepower to beat Oregon tonight
Not impressed with the D(f)ucks
I don’t think we only scored 16 points in the second half because “Oregon picked on” our 8th man, 10th man when we’re all the way healthy. You have a weird habit of blaming problems on deep bench guys. I tend to think the problem comes from our best 5 or 6 players playing like ****.

Yep. Zone is the krytonite. Oregon switched to it in 2nd half and we handled like we did against the Washington schools. Had to know everyone we play will use if they need to.

Same story, different game. Can't make a shot and turn it over way too damn much. Also look like they've never seen a damn zone before.

Humiliated at home, this time. Luckily for Boyle and staff, mediocrity or even worse is absolutely fine at CU in every sport.
troll GIF

It has gotten better in recent years but I think the thing that disturbs me the most since Tad has been here is our tendency to have long stretches when we simply cannot put points on the board.

It seems like it gets into our heads and when it happens we pass up good shots and end up turning the ball over looking to give the ball to somebody else to take it. Even when we take good shots we choke on them leaving them short (sometimes a sign of a shooter who has tensed up) other time making them harder than they need to be by driving into the defense instead of taking the open shot.

I still think Tad is an outstanding coach and this is simply another one of his reset and rebuild years but it's still frustrating to see us lose at home to teams like Oregon.

Yep. Zone is the krytonite. Oregon switched to it in 2nd half and we handled like we did against the Washington schools. Had to know everyone we play will use if they need to.
Oregon played zone for about 4 minutes. Not sure this is what broke us last night.

I turned it off to watch the USF game because I knew it was hopeless. But a 16 point second half? Not good.

Back