What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - MEN'S Bball scheduled to visit Cal (Thurs., 2/17/21, 7:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Network) and Stanford (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT, ESPNU)

Somebody with more time than me needs to look into Clifford’s road stats. I’m thinking they may be much worse than his home output if I’m not mistaken.

Jabari was a stud. He has made a leap the last couple weeks, realizing that people can’t guard him. But this game turned on the defensive end. Cal was shooting 56% with about 5 minutes left in the first half. Finished at 38%.

Calling my shot Buffs by 7.
terminator 2 money GIF

Big win, Haas is usually a house of horrors, so that’s a big monkey off their back. We can totally slip into 4th place after looking at the schedules of the teams ahead of us. Don’t want to be in 5th place and land in the Arizona side of the bracket.

Team was so soft in 1H. Didn't defend. Didn't rebound. Shied away from contact on offense.

Completely different team in 2H. Shut Cal down. Owned the glass. Attacked on offense. Played like a tourney team.

Notable: seem to be improving on the turnover issue.

Shocking stat: somehow our Buffs lead the Pac-12 in 3P%.

Team was so soft in 1H. Didn't defend. Didn't rebound. Shied away from contact on offense.

Completely different team in 2H. Shut Cal down. Owned the glass. Attacked on offense. Played like a tourney team.

21-24 on FT's, 87.5%. (y)

Outstanding performance in the second half on the road! Cal is not a particularly good team, but Boyle did a superb job of having his team ready to play in the second half. We out-talented and out-hustled Cal on their home court.

With only 8 scholarship players, I thought this team would run out-of-gas. That hasn't happened - I think Jabari Walker might be the third all-around best player in the PAC 12 after Mathurin and Mobley. It's such a shame Walker it looks like he's leaving, though I have a couple of credible drafts where he is not drafted in the first two rounds. Were he to come back next year, that team would certainly have the potential to finally break the string and make the Sweet 16.

To be in the locker room at halftime would've been interesting. Whatever was said worked, keep it up. (y)

I was about to call BS on the whole house of horrors comments, making an argument that its tough to win on the road period, but...

Washington, Arizona, California and Utah all have terrible winning percentages for CU. Arizona makes sense because they are good, but Washington/Cal/Utah's records are all pretty off.

I am sure someone could do the analysis of how much statistically they are off given the road and home records, but just looking at the W/Ls at a high level, they defiantly are an anomaly.

On television it appeared there were not many fans in that place. Is that true?
Covid is taken much more seriously in the Bay area than anywhere else I have been in the last two years. That is particularly true in Berkeley.

Back