What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

George Mason and other Outbound Transfers

Cooley will get Georgetown back to a Top 25 level program.

Providence is a tough job. That's a great opportunity but with a fairly high chance of failure for English.

Cooley will get Georgetown back to a Top 25 level program.

Providence is a tough job. That's a great opportunity but with a fairly high chance of failure for English.
If that happens does Nate take over at George Mason?

They were talking about Rick Barnes during the game and his first gig was George Mason followed by Providence.

Tad's replacement when he calls it quits???

Kim and Nate are the two younger guys (only young guys?) in the Tad coaching tree that I would want back at CU the second there is an opening.

Met Kim at this brunch spot around the corner from my house in Denver, he came across as a very down to earth dude, further confirmed by that 1:1 video. As he gets more experience I could see him pulling some unreal recruiting classes.

Kim and Nate are the two younger guys (only young guys?) in the Tad coaching tree that I would want back at CU the second there is an opening.

Met Kim at this brunch spot around the corner from my house in Denver, he came across as a very down to earth dude, further confirmed by that 1:1 video. As he gets more experience I could see him pulling some unreal recruiting classes.
The way EB talks, there might be a 3rd in that tree sooner than later.

In regards to English leaving for CU if the job opens up, I would probably regard Providence as a better job

Providence has had some success and it's been a great stepping stone job as a place a good coach will win. Pitino, Barnes, Gillen, Cooley have all done well there and moved on.

I think it's been a better job than CU. I think that CU has a lower floor and higher ceiling.

Back