What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia at Okie State

Yeah, at the end of the 2nd they were starting to look more like what I expected.

I really hope they win. All the better when we beat them.

Yeah, at the end of the 2nd they were starting to look more like what I expected.

I really hope they win. All the better when we beat them.

I always root for Okie State (obviously not when we play them). I'm glad to see that they have moved up in the world in recent years.

I always root for Okie State (obviously not when we play them). I'm glad to see that they have moved up in the world in recent years.
I feel some affection for them as well. Must be tough to be a program in same state as OU. I love that they have been competitive the last 8 years or so, especially against their in state rival.

You must be in an ACC market due to Clemson - you're closer to Clemson than UGA, right? I'm actually closer to Columbia than I am to the 2 NC state schools so I can make the argument that I should be in an SEC market, although Wake is only about an hour from here. I can see getting the Baylor-Wake game here, but what really pisses me off that the Michigan is the reverse mirror game on ESPN2 instead of the UGA game.

yup. that is f-ed up. i have the same games. not getting this UGA game in HD is a definite bummer.

clemson is about 45 min south of here. columbia about an hour and a half. from what i can tell by the stickers around here, its a very even split between UGA/Clemson/USC fans.

the other BS thing is that clemson does not play until tonight and they are not even on TV. the lone "local" SEC team that is playing on TV today is being shafted in favor of a Big 10 game here? :bs:

hell, its not like its a top 15 match up or anything! :rolleyes:

and WOW!!!! on that spot!!!

Hope this kid's OK. Looks like he's getting up now. :thumbsup:

So why do they say on tackles to keep your head up? Does putting your head down put it at an angle that's more susceptible to injury?

man, is it just me or does it sound like the okie crowd is just sitting on thier hands? up 17-7, i would think that place would be rocking. :confused:

I can't believe that the Clemson game isn't even on down there, 4db. It looks like no network is picking that game up. :huh:

Is okie state gonna pull this out? Just when i think they are going to pull ahead they go flat.

It would be nice to watch this game, but ESPN sucks so badly that in AZ (!) they are showing me W Michigan vs Michigan. Since the USC and Missouri games were blowouts, that left me with nothing....

UGA is definitely behind the 8 ball. They are not a passing team and that's what they are going to have to do the get back into this game.

Okie Light is legit. Both teams are playing sloppy, but Okie Light is imposing their will.

Patrick Mahnke better be careful this year. If they call crap penalties like the one they just called against Georgia, they are really not going to be nice to safeties who hit.

24-10 Pokes with 2:37 left.

Looks like they will win this one. I'm happy to see they are fallible and happy they won and made the B12 look tougher.

Buffs are in for a challenge when they face the Cowboys.

can the announcers suck UGA a little more? they are losing and the "team" is blowing them left and right.

Back