What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia team celebration on 1st TD.

2 SEC titles in 6 years, 3 SEC East titles in 6 years, finished top 10 in 4 of 6 years. He's been a head coach for 6 years, there are plenty of coaches who didn't have a MNC in their first 6 years as a head coach. McCartney, Bowden, JoePa, Spurrier, etc

Blah blah blah. So, when he wins the mNC he becomes Great in my mind. Looks like hes on the verge of doing that. As someone else pointed out he had some trouble beating Florida til this year.

How many SEC championships does he have?

How many mNCs does he have?

Maybe you people need to raise your standards.

Look at tuberville- Undefeated in the SEC, won his bowl game, by those standards in the non-BCS world he would have likely split the national title, and as much as I hate SEC homerism, that was a national title caliber team.

I didn't think it was classless at all because it was just a show of emotion and wasn't derogatory toward the Gators. This just got them even more fired up and they played like that all game.

Sorry, but rushing the field with all your bench players after a score results in the game being delayed, it might cause a fight with the other team, and it's disrespect for the rules of the game. If it's true that the head coach incited the players to take on the field and risk a brawl, then he should have been ejected from the game.

It's classless, and if I was a Georgia fan I would be ashamed that my team was acting like they had never scored a TD before.

if I was a Georgia fan I would be ashamed that my team was acting like they had never scored a TD before.

Honestly, Georgia really HASN'T scored all that much against Florida, so forgive them for being excited.

Back