What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

Oregon State is a bad football team, really bad.

Wouldn't be to fast to get rid of Anderson though. He took over a program very similar to what MacIntyre took over here. Some P5 talent but a lot of kids who would have been at a G5 school if OSU hadn't offered. Bigger issue is an ingrained culture of losing. This is a team that hasn't won the conference since 2000 or been to a bowl since any of the players on the team have been part of the team.

This year is going to be a rough one for them but their AD has talked about copying the Colorado model. That would lead to thinking that short of falling apart off the field as well as on that Anderson will get another year.

Oregon State is a bad football team, really bad.

Wouldn't be to fast to get rid of Anderson though. He took over a program very similar to what MacIntyre took over here. Some P5 talent but a lot of kids who would have been at a G5 school if OSU hadn't offered. Bigger issue is an ingrained culture of losing. This is a team that hasn't won the conference since 2000 or been to a bowl since any of the players on the team have been part of the team.

This year is going to be a rough one for them but their AD has talked about copying the Colorado model. That would lead to thinking that short of falling apart off the field as well as on that Anderson will get another year.

Under Mac there was noticeable and tangible improvement pretty much everywhere but the win column in 2015. The admin was able to stay patient because of that. 2016 he finally broke through in the only stat that truly matters. Anderson's team has taken a step backwards I think. Still early, but it doesn't look good.

Under Mac there was noticeable and tangible improvement pretty much everywhere but the win column in 2015. The admin was able to stay patient because of that. 2016 he finally broke through in the only stat that truly matters. Anderson's team has taken a step backwards I think. Still early, but it doesn't look good.

Agree but a lot of us here weren't seeing progress either.

I don't think that we are going to be seeing a big turnaround for the Beavers under Anderson. They have a lot of the same factors going though that kept our coach here. They don't want to be paying another coach not to work, they also don't want to be seen as a place that doesn't give a coach a chance. Corvallis isn't seen as a hot destination for coaches as it is. Who do they get to come in who is better.

NOT A CLASS POSTER!

q7693Eb.gif

Most of you know at least a few sheep fans.

When have they ever accepted the idea that they actually lost the game because we were better.

It is always the turnovers or the injuries or the field or like this year the refs. Last year when we kicked them hard I had a couple of them at work try to claim the if not for a couple of "big plays that could have gone either way and turned momentum" they would have been right in the game.

Agree but a lot of us here weren't seeing progress either.

I don't think that we are going to be seeing a big turnaround for the Beavers under Anderson. They have a lot of the same factors going though that kept our coach here. They don't want to be paying another coach not to work, they also don't want to be seen as a place that doesn't give a coach a chance. Corvallis isn't seen as a hot destination for coaches as it is. Who do they get to come in who is better.

They aren't a place who doesn't give a coach a chance-Mike Riley was there for 11 years. He also resigned to go to Nebraska, so they're not paying him, either. That said, this is year three for Andersen there. If you look at 15 here, we did show signs of improvement-winning a conference game (Oregon State ironically, and we were more competitive-UCLA, Oregon, Arizona, USC all games in the fourth quarter).

They aren't a place who doesn't give a coach a chance-Mike Riley was there for 11 years. He also resigned to go to Nebraska, so they're not paying him, either. That said, this is year three for Andersen there. If you look at 15 here, we did show signs of improvement-winning a conference game (Oregon State ironically, and we were more competitive-UCLA, Oregon, Arizona, USC all games in the fourth quarter).

He will have to show some signs of improvement but I think they will be very generous in looking for those signs with him. Riley was a good coach for them, hence the bigger money offer from Nebraska but he picked a good time to leave because the program wasn't in good shape when Anderson took over.

Oregon State isn't poor, they get their PAC12 share but they are one of the lower budget programs in the conference. If they need to fire Anderson and pay him they will but I think they would rather avoid it.

They are mobilizing...

ParkerRamsFan
Re: David Coleman is VP of PAC12 officiating.
He can be reached at the Pac12 Conference offices at 415-580-4200. I left a VM earlier today directed at him and Larry Scott. Call him and give him an earful and then we must collectively form a strategy to either get some sort of criminal (I and others believe the Friday Night Farce was fixed) and/or civil litigation. Also call radio talk shows and post on other boards. The local and national media is with us. We need to unite and flex our muscle. We can do this folks!

They are mobilizing...

ParkerRamsFan
He can be reached at the Pac12 Conference offices at 415-580-4200. I left a VM earlier today directed at him and Larry Scott. Call him and give him an earful and then we must collectively form a strategy to either get some sort of criminal (I and others believe the Friday Night Farce was fixed) and/or civil litigation. Also call radio talk shows and post on other boards. The local and national media is with us. We need to unite and flex our muscle. We can do this folks!
That cannot be real.

They are mobilizing...

ParkerRamsFan
Hahaha! Those 5 scamps at lambnation sure do work hard to entertain us.

They are mobilizing...

ParkerRamsFan
And this is why CSU and it's fans are, and always will be, small time.

Hahaha! Those 5 scamps at lambnation sure do work hard to entertain us.
Please do this! Guarantee this game is killed if they sue the PAC! Guarantee every P1 conference notes the threat. Just the sort of member you want. One you get to litigate with if they don't like a call. Someone please respond with a list of state senators they can call as well!

Last edited:
Back