What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got my tickets for CU-csu today...

I have had season tickets since 90 the year after I graduated. I started on the low end giving $100 per seat and have steadily moved up. I am now in Section 106 with 4 seats ($300 per seat contribution and then the cost of the tickets - like $400 per seat including the game at Invesco). I think I am also in the top 10% of priority point holders at this point as I have been giving every year and most times my compay matched my contribution.

I feel your pain on this one. Last year was my first year at a game at Invesco that I was not in an endzone. It was also the first year I stepped up to the $300 per seat contribution so it looks like it is a total money decision as far as how they allocate tickets. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Our tickets are my dad's. He has had them continuously since he graduated in 1962 and has donated along the way, although not every year. The ticket office has confirmed that there are very few season ticket holders (other than those who have given large sums of money) who have more points than he does. Yet we get ****ed every year. At this point, it's expected, but it still pisses me off.

Hearing that $$ would get us out of the end zone pisses me off, too, because it confirms what I've suspected all along. Apparently priority points are not the basis of the ticket allocation (as the ticket office claims), donations are...

I ****ing hate the CU ticket office with every fiber of my being. Those lying sacks of **** can lick my sweaty balls.

Last edited:
That's exactly what we're doing. This is a CSU home game that is part of the CU season ticket package because it's being played in Denver.

No, I'm farily certain there are no more games scheduled at Folsom. I'll gladly be wrong on this, but my understanding is that all future games will be in Denver.

Since this is a CSU home game, technically, is there any CU student ticket allocation? We got an e-mail from the Broncos on a presale starting tomorrow for Broncos season ticket holders. I was going to see if anybody here wanted some tickets through the pre-sale, but my friend who co-owns the tickets said her nephew, who will be a soph in Boulder this year, wanted the tix for him and his friends. I was surprised because I assumed there were already tickets set aside for CU students. Was I wrong?? :confused::confused:

Since this is a CSU home game, technically, is there any CU student ticket allocation? We got an e-mail from the Broncos on a presale starting tomorrow for Broncos season ticket holders. I was going to see if anybody here wanted some tickets through the pre-sale, but my friend who co-owns the tickets said her nephew, who will be a soph in Boulder this year, wanted the tix for him and his friends. I was surprised because I assumed there were already tickets set aside for CU students. Was I wrong?? :confused::confused:

i assume that if you are a student, you get the game as part of your student ticket package...it makes no sense to do it otherwise, because we always want a large contingent of student support at this game and i believe the allotments at invesco are fairly equal.

maybe your friend is just giving you a subtle hint that she doesn't want you to join her....

:cool:

There are student tickets, but not the full amount, IIRC.

No, I'm farily certain there are no more games scheduled at Folsom. I'll gladly be wrong on this, but my understanding is that all future games will be in Denver.

not true. I think next year is the last year in Denver, unless CU decides to have it there for their homes games.
Look at the schedule

not true. I think next year is the last year in Denver, unless CU decides to have it there for their homes games.
Look at the schedule

I'd happily be wrong. I can't stand Invesco. I'm getting close to bagging the game, selling my tickets, and watching from home. I hate the stadium, I hate the parking, I hate getting screwed on my seats. The stadium is big and sterile - zero atmosphere. As 92 said, I hate getting accosted by drunk CSU students every year who want to fight because I'm wearing a CU jersey.

The list goes on and on. At least the old Mile High had some atmosphere. Invesco, while cleaner and nicer looking, has none.

maybe your friend is just giving you a subtle hint that she doesn't want you to join her....

:cool:

Inconceivable!!!! :lol:

Actually, I'm still dropping the subtle hints that she doesn't need to plan on joining me for FSU. She really doesn't give a crap about CU, or college football in general, but for some reason she still seems to want to join me in Boulder... :huh:

We have 50 yard line seats at Folsom which we moved to through donations over the years so we have a bunch of points but end up with bad seats at Invesco.

Frankly, I don't go to this game any longer as of last year (when at Invesco). I like the game/atmoshpere once inside the stadium barring where our seats have been ending up but I HATE the experience while getting into the stadium. There is no way to avoid the students on both sides. I am just tired of the multiple times me and my wife have had to face off with truckloads of drunk-ass punks wanting to spit beer on us or try to start fights just for wearing CU gear.

Yah - I sound like an old fart, but for this one I have learned that I enjoy going to a friendly bar with buddies and hanging out with a mixed crowd of "adults" who want to enjoy the game and give friendly jabs to each other. I do my job - I make sure CU gets the money for the tickets and I only sell my tickets to CU fans. Heck, the money I make from selling the tickets almost covers the booze I consume in the first half.

I've had the exact same experiences. I hate the game at Invesco and wish it wasn't part of our package.

OK, you two already sent one thread to the smack room. Let's not make this one #2, please.

i really am not going to make a big deal out of the fact that he is sackless here. i AM sincerely interested in his take on when the lambs beat a buff team that was significant. if for any other reason, that i want to know what drugs he is on. i think whatever it is, should be kept from sane adults and children.

I think that each student section is designated 10,000 tickets for the game and, at least for CU, the game is not part of the season ticket package for students. However, students have the ability to buy a CU-CSU ticket for $15 outside of the season ticket package.

Hey everybody...just thought I'd drop in to catch up since the season is just around the corner.:smile:

Haven't got my tickets yet, but I do know that the csu game is a home game for the buffs. They WILL be dressed in BLACK this year. Been a season tickets holder for 17 years now and still have **** for seats at Invesco. I hate this game in Denver. 10AM.....WTF?

Hope all is well for everyone. Have a great holiday!:drink2:

Back