What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Arizona State

****. Can't believe I typed in 10,323 this morning when allbuffs was malfunctioning and wouldn't let me post!

I honestly thought it seemed like more. Place seemed full. Doubt they were disappointed.

Agreed. It was a nice crowd. When I was a student back in the dark ages, you could not catch me dead in the CEC on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon like we had today. Of course, CU Men's Basketball totally, completely sucked back then. I thought it was a great crowd, and most of the CEC was packed.

Agreed. It was a nice crowd. When I was a student back in the dark ages, you could not catch me dead in the CEC on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon like we had today. Of course, CU Men's Basketball totally, completely sucked back then. I thought it was a great crowd, and most of the CEC was packed.

No doubt. I can think of 1000 things I would have done on a day like this. But, yeah, who would want to sit inside a dead half full arena to watch us get boat raced by a middle of the pack Big 8 team like KState?

Props to how far the program has come to become a preferred option to all that Boulder has to the students on a day like today.

They deserved better, but overall not bad.
Taken at tipoff: WTF? Button students??
IMG_0208.JPG

It did fill in some later, but a lot of that was people who didn't want to be shoehorned in the GA sections - which were packed.

Other than the usual bluehair no-shows, and the ****ing lazy students, it was a good crowd.

Taken at tipoff: WTF? Button students??
View attachment 18898

It did fill in some later, but a lot of that was people who didn't want to be shoehorned in the GA sections - which were packed.

Other than the usual bluehair no-shows, and the ****ing lazy students, it was a good crowd.
You missed the righteous student section indignation boat by about two weeks. Would I love to have had more today? Of course. Was it a good section for a Sunday against Arizona State? Absolutely.

You missed the righteous student section indignation boat by about two weeks. Would I love to have had more today? Of course. Was it a good section for a Sunday against Arizona State? Absolutely.

Relatively. But still. Didn't you guys have $1 tickets with free t-shirt, free sunglasses, and free pizza? Given all that to go with a good team playing its final home game, I don't think the student attendance was anything to be proud of.

$1 Tickets
Free Rally Towel
Free Sunglasses (Albeit very very weird sunglasses)
Free Half Fast
Free Papa Johns
Senior Night
Final home game
Just knocked off a ranked opponent.
Only 3rd team in CU history to win 21 regular season games.

Lots of reason to go to the game yesterday. Students did decently, especially compared to the previous few weeks. That crowd yesterday needs to become the norm for all games.

My righteous indignation has no limits!!

However, we'll have to agree to disagree. I thought the student section turnout was pathetic. If they can't get excited by a team that just went 16-1 at home, with a boatload of giveaways, then they are lame. Also, I don't get the "for a Sunday against ASU" logic. Would it be a better turnout for a Tuesday or Saturday against ASU? Go to the game to support your decent college basketball team, not to see the opponent or score the awesome swag.

Oregon actually has pretty ****ty fan support. ALthough they do have the best ticket idea I've seen in the conference. They have a "best available" season ticket where you're guaranteed a seat for the game, but you don't know where until day of. If there are courtside seats unused, you get those. If there are only nosebleeds, you get that. Such a good idea.

My righteous indignation has no limits!!

However, we'll have to agree to disagree. I thought the student section turnout was pathetic. If they can't get excited by a team that just went 16-1 at home, with a boatload of giveaways, then they are lame. Also, I don't get the "for a Sunday against ASU" logic. Would it be a better turnout for a Tuesday or Saturday against ASU? Go to the game to support your decent college basketball team, not to see the opponent or score the awesome swag.
It would absolutely have been a better turnout for a later game on a weeknight. Look at the Oregon State game. There's a lot of work that needs to be done in the offseason, and hopefully the students who were there on Wednesday night will re-up their sports passes and remember how much fun they had.

$1 Tickets
Free Rally Towel
Free Sunglasses (Albeit very very weird sunglasses)
Free Half Fast
Free Papa Johns
Senior Night
Final home game
Just knocked off a ranked opponent.
Only 3rd team in CU history to win 21 regular season games.

Lots of reason to go to the game yesterday. Students did decently, especially compared to the previous few weeks. That crowd yesterday needs to become the norm for all games.

I thought they said free "PIZZA" ................not free "ketchup on white bread toast!" Can't believe anybody actually eats that s**t!

Back