What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Arizona

I hate that the visiting team gets the seats behind their bench. Looks like **** on tv.
I sit right behind the visitor seats. Last night had one of the bitchiest visitor fans of all time sitting there. I hope I see her in Vegas so I can call her a bitch to her face when I'm far more inebriated. Note, the couple sitting next to her that I think were number 0's parents were really cool and I talked to them the whole game.

I sit right behind the visitor seats. Last night had one of the bitchiest visitor fans of all time sitting there. I hope I see her in Vegas so I can call her a bitch to her face when I'm far more inebriated. Note, the couple sitting next to her that I think were number 0's parents were really cool and I talked to them the whole game.
No doubt you'll meet some cool people in those situations. I've said many times that I think those should be student seats.

No doubt you'll meet some cool people in those situations. I've said many times that I think those should be student seats.

And people have pointed out many times that it would never work without a complete remodeling of the CEC.

Also, every visiting team gets seats behind the visiting bench. In every arena. That will never change.

And people have pointed out many times that it would never work without a complete remodeling of the CEC.

Also, every visiting team gets seats behind the visiting bench. In every arena. That will never change.
It could absolutely work with no remodeling at all. Change student seating to sections 11 - 16 and move the displaced ticket holders to 10 & 17. Give the visiting team seats in the top of 17 or 18. I don't give a crap what everyone else does or if they reciprocate.

Average of 13 guesses was 10,279.
Being in there, it felt like 10,900. Kinda like the CSU game last year.
There were some empty bleachers at the top of GA and section 19, and some small pockets of empty seats throughout.
I've been trying to figure out how they got the number they got, but the student section definitely holds more now that they have bleachers past row 10 and not regular seats. They can really pack people in there.
Still kinda shocked about the 11,309 though. I will say that it was as hard to move on the concourse as I've ever seen it.
Also the Arizona turnout was extremely lackluster, and "Let's Go Buffs" was the perfect antidote to "U of A".

Back