What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Northern Colorado

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Well, there are a few ways to look at this.
One is that it's the second straight week with a noon kick against a cupcake opponent.
Another is that it's against an in-state opponent who will bring some of their fans (though they only average 4-5K for home games)
The student section probably won't be good, but remember that they count as season tickets so their actual turnout doesn't impact the announced number.

39,777 - because - seen lots of old people sucking wind and having a hard time with the heat. One lady was struggling to get back to the parking, her husband was talking her through it. Checked with him if we needed to call a paramedic. I can not remember the last time I seen so many struggling with the temperature.

39,777 - because - seen lots of old people sucking wind and having a hard time with the heat. One lady was struggling to get back to the parking, her husband was talking her through it. Checked with him if we needed to call a paramedic. I can not remember the last time I seen so many struggling with the temperature.
A gentleman would have offered to carry the old hag.

Not sure that will be a factor. Current forecast for Saturday according to several different sources is overcast with a high of 70-72.

Not sure that will be a factor. Current forecast for Saturday according to several different sources is overcast with a high of 70-72.
I'm seeing a high of 66 with a good probability of rain/thunderstorms. A lot of people are going to wake up to that and skip this one.

27000 , not a marquee match up
If you're guessing the amount that show up that might not be very far off, but we're guessing paid attendance and that number is actually impossible with the number of season tickets and student sports passes CU has sold. 27,000 would be lower than any paid crowd at Folsom since 1981. The UMass opener in 2015 after they lost to Hawaii was the smallest paid number since 1988 and that was 35,000.

If you're guessing the amount that show up that might not be very far off, but we're guessing paid attendance and that number is actually impossible with the number of season tickets and student sports passes CU has sold. 27,000 would be lower than any paid crowd at Folsom since 1981. The UMass opener in 2015 after they lost to Hawaii was the smallest paid number since 1988 and that was 35,000.
I'm half tempted to skip this one myself, but it is a great opportunity to continue the brain washing of my daughters about the greatness of CU football and how beautiful the campus is on a fall day.

Shockingly, right now it is saying a high of 70 and a chance of rain. That couldn't be more different than last week.

Back