What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon

Announced attendance was 8,459
Average of 12 guesses was 8,521
Skidmark won.

There were about 5,000 people in their seats at tip. Probably 7,000 by the second half. Student section was about half full, maybe a little more.
Not a terrible showing and the crowd was into it near the end, but this 8,000-9,000 crap for conference games is getting old. Needs to be 10K + the rest of the way.

Honestly I was thrilled by the crowd. Numbers were down but they brought it. First time all year. With the Broncos not interfering, I think we see 10k+ for Furd.

Honestly I was thrilled by the crowd. Numbers were down but they brought it. First time all year. With the Broncos not interfering, I think we see 10k+ for Furd.
I thought the Utah crowd was better than this one but it was definitely good for the number of people there.

I thought the Utah crowd was better than this one but it was definitely good for the number of people there.

I hadn't heard the crowd at CEC roar like they did when CU went back up by 4 in the final minutes, in a long long time. The crowd was smaller, but very involved.

On tv CU's crowd came across as loud and involved, if not a little thin. The costumed members of the CUnit got plenty of airtime transitioning in and out of commercials, including one fan caught on camera repeatedly grabbing and shaking the logo of his Broncos shirt to draw attention to his pride for the proffesional football team.

Each OU free throw shooter was met with an earful of noise. The P12N isn't showing behind the court antics as much this season as in previous years. You can count on hearing the CUnit count down the shot clock every time CU has the ball late into a possession. A distinct "Bull ****" chant was clearly audible after the crowd thought a foul belonging to Oregon was applied to CU, instead.

The lack of cheerleading was apparent when players didn't have extra bodies to avoid after careening out of bounds. The band makes plenty of noise and does a lot for the atmosphere at the CEC as seen on TV.

The announcers made some comment about cu becoming a basketball school since Tad has the Buffs on a winning trajectory. Boulder's fans don't get more credit than the altitude as the number one reason the CEC is a hard place to play.

I am disappointed in myself and ashamed that I was not there. I intended all along to leave the house at halftime of the Broncos game but succumbed to peer/family pressure and stayed home. I'm never missing an Oregon game again. My apologies to Tad, the players, and Buffnation. I let you down.

Back