What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: TCU

There's a tweet from CU telling students to buy their sports passes because they're "75% sold out". Which I interpret to mean they've sold 9000 up to this point. There's usually a lot of movement the week of the first game, but I'm pretty sure by this time last year they had blown past 12k and were into overflow. So I might adjust my expected announced number down by 3k just because of that news alone.

Imagine getting 43000 tickets sold to a season opener against P5 in sunny Boulder CO with a fresh batch of students, dirt cheap tix, and beautiful fall day.

I hope they feel the squeeze this year and repent

My daughter is a Sophmore and has a choice between staying in Boulder for the game, or a class trip to Telluride, for a weekend Film Festival. I told her she should take my old film camera and have fun.

I had to bet the Buffs +13.5. Also parlayed that and the over.

We've been 'snake-bit' for many years. Time for a change.

Go Buffs

40,654. Hopefully ESPN doesn’t pan around too much in case all those Big10 leaders are watching!

Well I'm gonna be there. Thought I was going to luck out and have a dinner party to attend, no such luck.

Imagine getting 43000 tickets sold to a season opener against P5 in sunny Boulder CO with a fresh batch of students, dirt cheap tix, and beautiful fall day.

I hope they feel the squeeze this year and repent
Imagine a program administration and AD that are so tone deaf they don't even notice? We don't have to imagine.

Seems there are a lot of people selling tickets, not many buying.

Will say that I was all ready to increase my number of tickets purchased last year 2 to 4 this year so the whole family would go without debate, but when they jacked up the cost, i dropped all of them. (note the 8pm game, I would have been looking for others to go with).

Seems there are a lot of people "just trying to get what I paid", wonder when they will get desperate enough to sell for next to nothing Game 2?

I'm as down on CU as anyone, but can someone explain to the rest of us 35 year olds on the board, when did 8pm on a Friday night become late? Is that something I need to worry about when I hit 35 1/2?
CU fans don't take their football seriously

I caved in and bought a 3 game Package - TCU, UCLA and Cal
Can't make the ASU game unless it's a night kickoff and really don't think I'll have much fun watch Oregon and Utah have their way at Folsom.

In 2016 the WSU and Utah games were electric. The house was packed. CU fans take their football seriously and that includes supporting a winner and ignoring a loser.
Maybe re-read it in italicize?

Back