What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Texas A&M

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
According to Brian Howell, 52,300 tickets have already been sold (as of Thursday).
I'm not quite sure how they arrived at that number, because the stadium looks about half sold at best to me. All 12,000 student sports passes being counted definitely helps.
The lowest attended RMS at Mile High was 57,186 in 2011, so with a decent week of sales this should probably beat it, at least on paper.
I'm gonna guess 60,202
Screenshot 2021-09-04 4.00.04 PM.png

70k on the nose. There are a ****load of Aggies in Denver. One of the guys in my group is one of them.

How many people are like me and are very hesitant to go to college games in Mile High?

I just don't like them. Even if it's a "showcase" game and not an annual affair. I want to kill all Denver Buffs games with fire.

Against an opponent who will probably be top 5 (we usually see wild movement in AP September polls-and I'm not talking about Washington going from 20th out)? **** no.

Texas covid coming to a Denver hotel near you.

spot on. it will give new meaning to the term "viral loading"... no vax or mask requirements and they were just packed in, pseudo soldier to pseudo soldier, in their home stadium. in the state of texas.

super spreader posse is coming to town!

Definitely will be cheering for the Buffs to pull the upset over my SEC brethren. It’ll be a tall order, but A&M didn’t look too sharp against Kent St. I’ll be sporting my Black & Gold along with my Orange & White this Saturday. Good luck from Tennessee!

Go Buffs! Go Vols!
thanks for stopping by, in 1990, in the first game of the year, your vols played the Buffs in california to a 31-31 tie, and it ended up making our national championship run that year harder than it should have been.

so, the drunk, much younger Buff screaming a stream of profanities at johnny majors for like 10 minutes when majors elected to go for the tie.... that was me. sorry? :cool:

thanks for stopping by, in 1990, in the first game of the year, your vols played the Buffs in california to a 31-31 tie, and it ended up making our national championship run that year harder than it should have been.

so, the drunk, much younger Buff screaming a stream of profanities at johnny majors for like 10 minutes when majors elected to go for the tie.... that was me. sorry? :cool:

Haha, I was only a year old back in ‘90, so I think I can forgive you. 😄

I sure would like to see a CU/UT home & home series in the future...and hopefully we both have some high stakes to play for then. Or how about we shoot for a 2025 College Football Playoff matchup, eh?

Who's going to this game?

I'd like to go ..kind of... just not sure I'm prepared to spend $125 (nose bleed section, parking, food) to watch CU most likely lose by two or three scores.
I haven't bought a ticket yet (any chance they wildly start discounting some of them ? )

Back