What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hansen is the starter!!! (according to McKnight)

Is being a dwarf a physical handicap? Some people would consider that allsome!

Dude's not a dwarf. He's 5' 8" according to his blog. Not sure what the physical issue is, but my mama taught me not to stare.

Back to the topic. How much trouble is McKnight in for not keeping to the Hawk line about the qb competition? Talk about mixed-up messages.

Has TH really proven that he is better than CH? We are all excited about Tyler's potential, but Cody has a much more proven track record, taking us to a bowl as a freshman. Methinks that Cody's (and even Tyler's last year) stuggles were more the team/coach's fault than the QB's fault.

Has TH really proven that he is better than CH? We are all excited about Tyler's potential, but Cody has a much more proven track record, taking us to a bowl as a freshman. Methinks that Cody's (and even Tyler's last year) stuggles were more the team/coach's fault than the QB's fault.

:huh:
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

but that team also had 2 NFL players on D and a very good college RB in Hugh Charles.

Making fun of Ubben because he has some sort of physical handicap is, in my view, pretty pathetic, Bob. But go ahead if you think it's clever or cute.

i was responding to the multiple people who were freaking out about comments about players, not ubben. once again, settle down.

Back