What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hansen Under the Bus?

Barring injury of a 4 INT half. Yes.
with the **** Tawkins was saying the week after putting Hansen after the texasss game i KNEW baby Squawk would get meaningful playing time without a doubt.

this staff is buill****. the whole staff couldnt coach the team out of a paper sack

Anyone who attacks Cody is a complet moronic asshole. Sorry, but you are. This has nothing to do with Cody. He is probably the best we have. Assholes.

He didn't attack him. Your lovefest for the hawkins family is getting creepy....

Dude, Tyler sucked today. What do you want?

I want him TO NOT SUCK.

That's what I want. I want this team to win. I want to go through a fall without getting pissed off every damn Saturday afternoon. I want to be proud of my schools' football team again. I want to stop getting sh*t from people who know how passionate I am. I want to WIN, damnit. Enough of the bullsh!t. I don't want to hear about how fu*king close we are. I don't want to hear about how we just need to do the little things. I don't want to hear about rythm. I dont want to hear about how one kid plays a better 2 minute drill than the other. I don't want to hear about fu*king player groupings. I don't want to hear about making a couple plays here or there. I don't want to hear about graduation rates, accountability groups, and practice phenoms. I want to WIN. Period.

Tyler is the one who is getting the short end of the stick every time here. I am tired of seeing him jacked around. Give him a chance!!!

Dude, Tyler sucked today. What do you want?

I want TH to be given the same chances Cody gets, whether it's a chance to succeed or a chance to fail.

This goes back to why I maintained that TH had to be given at least 3 or 4 games of unconditional support. It was clear TH was playing scared today.......scared of making a mistake and getting pulled. Why was he holding the ball for so long every play? You can't tell me the vaunted K-State secondary is THAT good. He was playing scared because he knows he's playing for a douchebag coach who's just waiting for him to make one mistake so he can give the job back to sonny boy.

**** THIS POS ****BAG COACH.

DBT's fantasy........
Hawkins-Magic.gif

I want TH to be given the same chances Cody gets, whether it's a chance to succeed or a chance to fail.

This goes back to why I maintained that TH had to be given at least 3 or 4 games of unconditional support. It was clear TH was playing scared today.......scared of making a mistake and getting pulled. Why was he holding the ball for so long every play? You can't tell me the vaunted K-State secondary is THAT good. He was playing scared because he knows he's playing for a douchebag coach who's just waiting for him to make one mistake so he can give the job back to sonny boy.

**** THIS POS ****BAG COACH.

So, you are calling for Hawkins' head, but say he MUST play Tyler? WTF? I'd say that if he thinks his job is in jeaprody, he'd play who he thinks is best.

So, you are calling for Hawkins' head, but say he MUST play Tyler? WTF? I'd say that if he thinks his job is in jeaprody, he'd play who he thinks is best.

And here lies the biggest problem. He thinks Cody is the best passing quarterback in the history of CU football.

That's the problem. He honestly thinks Cody is the better QB in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. That's why he needs to get sh!t canned; because he can't see who the better player is.

Jesus Christ. We burned Tyler's redshirt and made a big deal about it because he was going to get a chance to lead the team. He started a game and led the team to a nice victory. He gets a little less than one half to struggle before being pulled. Do you not see what a cluster**** this is right now? The coaches seemed to think it was best to move on from Cody and now they're flip-flopping. Again. They already screwed Hansen over once, why are they doing it again? No ****ing credibility. At all. And yet you still defend some of their actions. But the rest of us are the assholes.:rolleyes:

You just don't get it and you never will.

Hawkins jr. has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is incapable of playing well at this level. Since Hansen's redshirt has been burned, he deserves the opportunity to play out this season, every down, barring injury. He has very limited experience, and is going to struggle at times like he did today. He showed last week that he is capable of much better play than Hawkin's son is. The message being sent by the insertion of the coach's son after less than three quarters is horrendous.

I want TH to be given an HONEST chance, not this "Well, they both might play" bull**** every week. If TH had thrown 4 INTs I could see making a switch, but what happened today?? Bull****.

It's about showing a guy some support so he doesn't play scared of making mistakes.

I want TH to be given an HONEST chance, not this "Well, they both might play" bull**** every week. If TH had thrown 4 INTs I could see making a switch, but what happened today?? Bull****.

It's about showing a guy some support so he doesn't play scared of making mistakes.

Exactly. And let's not pretend Cody lit it up either. He added to his CU INT record today. But hey, no one should be suspicious about preferential treatment.

Half way thru I instead switched to playing Risk with my son. That was more interesting than watching mediocre POS coaching ruining our program even more than it was. Hack is only good for one decent game; he blew his wad on the KU game. Difference is; this time the fans werent buying his schtick though. We werent convinced he had turneed this thing around until he proved it. All he did was buy himself another week the KU win, but otday his schit the bed by putting in CH yet again and disrupting the team.

This isn't about Hawk's sorry ass. It's not about his self esteem. It's not about his ****ing home life. It's about the ****ing TEAM. It's about the University of Colorado football program, and what's best for the TEAM, the 80-ish PLAYERS who aren't named Hawkins, and the PROGRAM. That's the ****ing problem. Hawk is a petty b*tch who puts his little personal concerns and his ego ahead of winning. Every ****ing time. He needs to get gone. NOW.

good think the qb change sparked the team... those 15 yard floating wobblers and 2 INTs couldn't possibly have been bested by the qb who started the game.

this whole thing is a bad ****ing joke. fairbanks bad, except that fairbanks' teams could actually score sometimes.

Seriously DBT, you are really lost if you believe half the stuff you post on here..

For Dan Talkins to throw Hansen under the bus today so he can play his son who has stunk it up for over a year now shows not only is he an embarrassment as a coach but he's an embarrassment as a human being..

You don't do this to a 19 year old kid who had a great win last week vs Kansas and pulled his redshirt for the season and just yank him out for the 2 minute drill just so you can put your son out there. Talkins is clearly a JERK who has put himself and his son ahead of the team which was clearly shown today. Not CU, but his son. Oh, but Cody is experienced in sucking as a QB, that's why I put him in.. Please.. Frickin joke.

I don't really give a damn if we win or lose for the rest of the season. All I want is Hawk out after the season.. The sooner this program relieves this asshat from head coach the better off we'll be.

F you Talk. :sad2:

I wonder how Cody feels deep down inside. Remember--he'd never lost a game until his Dad became his coach.

When is the OL going to catch any blame? Johnson has done nothing with these guys. Solder and miller are supposed to be all-world and they have been very average. The rest get blown off the ball. No time to pass and the only runs they get is when speedy improvises and makes most of his yds on his own.

:stupid:

The QB always gets the most attention. With Cody's last name, it's going to get even more. And it's a cluster****, no doubt. Cody lost the job legitimately, and Hansen is a work in progress. It's not going to work itself out this season, most likely...

But the offensive line is KILLING this team. The interior line was getting beaten play-in play-out the whole game. Hansen was on the run before he could complete his drop most of the game. And after seeing this team for 7 games now I can safely say that Nate Solder has the quickest 5 step drop of anybody on this roster.... :huh:

I wonder how Cody feels deep down inside. Remember--he'd never lost a game until his Dad became his coach.
I imagine he's pretty thankful to have played as much as he has on a BCS team. If he goes to any other BCS program he sees mop up duty at best but more likely serves as the captain of the scout team for 5 years.

He's always struck me as a pretty bright kid, I wonder if he sees how badly his Dad is phucking up? Does he bow out for the team's sake? For his Dad's? Pretty heavy burden to put on a young man's shoulders.

Here's what makes me blind with rage about hawk's insistence on always going back to Cody and giving him reprieve after reprieve:

If you were a coach (any of you) and your job was on the line and you had the exact same set of circumstances and tools as hawk wouldn't you pull out all the stops, try anything, everything that might give you a spark? We thought he was doing that with TH (finally) but nooooo when the chips are down we know where he's turning. If it were me I'd stick with Hansen for a few games and if it didn't work I'd burn Evans' redshirt and if that didn't work I'd run the wildcat with Speedy and Lockridge and if that didn't work I'd pass out of the punt formation on first down for christ's sake. Anything... anything at all to break out of this mire, this funk, this putrid swamp we've been in for years. I maintain that it's hawk's stubbornness, his utter inability to take responsibility, his arrogance, his lack of imagination, his cosmic stupidity, his look of bovine torpor on the sidelines that has destroyed Colorado football. I don't know what to call the play style we've been seeing but it aint CU football. I'm not saying we deserve national championship caliber play year in and year out but by god this incompetence is unacceptable. If we don't deserve to have a team that can move the ball from point A to point B without looking like the keystone kops then we should just shut this program down and take up ultimate frisbee.

I'm a drunk and depressed Buff fan and this is my manifesto.

Back