What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

DHKGfA4UIAA0wRx.jpg

He doesn't take any opponent lightly. This is what you want from a coach. Not sure what the fuss is all about.

This,

He may be ready to tear into the team after the game if they "only" win by 20 but the easiest way to get beat by a team that shouldn't beat you is to act like they can't beat you.

We are less than two years away from losing to Hawaii in a game that we had no excuse to lose. A couple weeks later we only beat CSU 27-24 in a game we could have easily lost. M2 better be doing everything he can to make sure we take CSU seriously.

Fisher looks like he got his man growth. His face looks different, too. He's yoked.

Everybody does it at a different pace. Some kids have a hell of a time putting on weight or keeping it at 18, 19 years old.

A couple good write-ups on which players have stepped up this camp.

Adam's is who made the biggest jump since spring (based on interviews with players during Media Day).

We have a sneaky amount of experience for a team that graduated so much. We put 3 DBs into the NFL and yet we return 5 Dbs with significant experience. Afolabi, Worthington, Moeller and Oliver have all started. Throw in Fisher who played in 8 games on defense, including some seriously important minutes, especially vs WSU where he was the conference defensive player of the week. And that's after losing Julmisse.

I don't really miss the days where Brian Lockridge moved from offense to defensive starter during the season. I believe Espinosa did the same.

We have a sneaky amount of experience for a team that graduated so much. We put 3 DBs into the NFL and yet we return 5 Dbs with significant experience. Afolabi, Worthington, Moeller and Oliver have all started. Throw in Fisher who played in 8 games on defense, including some seriously important minutes, especially vs WSU where he was the conference defensive player of the week. And that's after losing Julmisse.

I don't really miss the days where Brian Lockridge moved from offense to defensive starter during the season. I believe Espinosa did the same.
XSNLAAKWKXSVNYX.20111117195654.png

I can't read about Espinoza without picturing this.

A couple good write-ups on which players have stepped up this camp.

Adam's is who made the biggest jump since spring (based on interviews with players during Media Day).

I'm trying really hard not to drink this much koolaid. The sense that I get is the players truly believe they will be better than last year where most of us seem to believe they will be an 8 win team, give or take. I hope the players know more than we do.

Last edited:
I'm trying really hard not to drink this much koolaid. The sense that I get is the players truly believe they will be better than last year where most of us seem to believe they will an 8 win team, give or take. I hope the plasters know more than we do.
The team could end up being better than last year and still win fewer games in the regular season. Pac-12 could be a whole lot stronger.

you mean like CSU who has a starting CB in Hawkins that was a receiver up until the start of fall camp?

you mean like CSU who has a starting CB in Hawkins that was a receiver up until the start of fall camp?
It's one thing to move a kid and give him a camp. Brian Lockridge moved during the season, and less than 2 weeks later was matched against Stanford's Luck. But yeah, kind of, but our situation was 10x worse than even that.

He got a full week to prepare for WSU, the week before Stanford!
A 5-foot-7, 180-pound senior, Lockridge had never played a game on defense — not even in high school — before Saturday’s 31-27 loss to Washington State. “B-Lock,” as he is called by teammates, performed better than anyone could have expected, recording five solo tackles and sack -ing WSU quarterback Marshall Lobbestael for a 9-yard loss. But, CU’s defense collapsed in the final five minutes as the Cougars rallied late from a 10-point deficit.

Back