What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hate on me, but I don't think we deserve or should go to the dance

The idea that we didn't show up today, doesn't mean we didn't belong. If Utah would've beaten Pitt today(complete hypothetical), that wouldn't have met they got snubbed. We clearly earned spot, we just looked terrible.

Wondering if this crazy thread of mine wasn't so far off. We looked like dogs*t. That was embarrassing on a national stage. Totally exposed our faults. I am back to wondering if this year we would have gotten more out of the NIT and looking a little better than that. Although maybe the egg on our face will help change some of our strategy including recruiting a sharp shooter.

Lets see paying for the NIT (NIT takes the ticket rev you shoulder the costs and only keep concessions) or earning a roughly 100K unit to be paid to us annually for the next 5 years?

Wondering if this crazy thread of mine wasn't so far off. We looked like dogs*t. That was embarrassing on a national stage. Totally exposed our faults. I am back to wondering if this year we would have gotten more out of the NIT and looking a little better than that. Although maybe the egg on our face will help change some of our strategy including recruiting a sharp shooter.

Glad that the game today was able to make you feel the sweet joy of vindication. Even if you're still wrong, at least you're happy now.

There is a huge differentiation between being in the tourney or not in the tourney. I seriously doubt that many recruits would ever be swayed by a coach saying we won NIT games instead of losing in the tourney.

Now the pitch is that we are going to the tourney, we need you to help us make the next step. This loss doesn't change that.

Can't tout a consecutive tourney streak if you miss the tourney. A couple cycles ahead of now Tad will show 2016 recruits like Davis the all the NCAA tournament banners hanging in Coors and tell them they can be part of keeping that streak alive. I doubt the blowout loss to Pitt will be the first thing that registers in their minds.

Back