What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawaii game thread

I have to admit that it's looking good for our buffs right now. Down by one late in the third at home... We may eeek one out against a team we should slaughter.
Good times, good times...

I dunno who said what to the players at halftime because I know Hawkins isnt capable of motivating these guys, but they finally decided to show up and play! 17 pts in 8 minutes!

I love the running game. This would be so much better if they weren't playing a dog**** team. I hope they hold on for the win For big al. Not for the assclown Hawkins.

I dunno who said what to the players at halftime because I know Hawkins isnt capable of motivating these guys, but they finally decided to show up and play! 17 pts in 8 minutes!

Hawaii was down on the road last week... It ain't over yet.

Why do the Hawaii players seem so fast? Do they just recruit better than us or do we have special program to recruit speed challenged athletes?

Didja all hear the idot announcer call a play a gasher earlier in the game? I nearly threw a beer at the tv. I want the win here. I can't help myself. Go buffs.

This may have already been mentioned (but I'm not going back through 10 pages to see) ... but we're on the opposite sideline from previous years. What gives?

Ooops ... my bad.

Last edited:
This may have already been mentioned (but I'm not going back through 10 pages to see) ... but we're on the opposite sideline from previous years. What gives?

We're on the normal east side. I think we were on the other side for a few games maybe 5 years ago, but that's it.

B lock running hard! Time to show that killer instinct and slam the door shut on those hula dancers.

Back