What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HCMM is Walter Camp National Coach of the Year

And the hits just keep on comin' ... in this case, the good ones for a change.

Congrats Coach!!!!!!

After lunch cart turned us down(thankfully), I remember looking at SJSU film and thinking MM was our guy. My buddy's brother in law is the head coach at a JUCO in Cali and he said we'd be lucky to have him. He's always seemed like a very genuine guy and really cared about the product he put out on the field over himself. Couldn't be happier for him!!!

Great for him, his family, his team, and the Uni. Proud of the job he's done, he could've folded the tent but didn't. Respect the hell outta that.

and to think many here were talking about Mac would have been deserving of losing his job had CU lost to csu in the season opener

and to think many here were talking about Mac would have been deserving of losing his job had CU lost to csu in the season opener
Your statement is still true. Had he lost to CSU, many of us (me included) would have been calling for his head. He didn't lose and went on to have an amazing season. This is good!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Your statement is still true. Had he lost to CSU, many of us (me included) would have been calling for his head. He didn't lose and went on to have an amazing season. This is good!
Agreed. It's not really a crow eating exercise to say that if a guy doesn't perform better he should be gone, when said guy ends up performing better.

He made a believer out of me.

Glad to see an other coin added to the MacIntyre family legacy. George is looking down and smiling.

Next up: Jay Mac?

MM is the complete opposite of all the jackass coaches that give college sports a bad rap.

He's the anti-Dykes, the anti-Petrino. For that reason alone, I want him to stay here and be successful forever.

Back