What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello from Tuff Tiger

Hey 4Dem can you help them out ? :lol:

nope. all of the bandwith was taken up talking knu football the last few weeks....:huh:

edit: oh...i didnt see the misspelling. i understand now.

can i help? not if he wants someone good. :cool:

Last edited:
pancakebunny.gif

I REALLY want Matt to add this as an emoticon. :rofl:

That. Is. AWESOME.

My fantasy football teams are named the Pancake Bunnies. :cool:

:lol:

Junk & HF - I have my eye on you. This is the kind of thing you'd do.

BTW - it's not me, although I wish I'd thought of it. :lol:

i think this guy's for real...you can't make this **** up...

stick with us as long as you want, tuff tiger...you can't go wrong on this board...

:thumbsup:

welcome rep delivered.

pancakebunny.gif

I REALLY want Matt to add this as an emoticon. :rofl:

God , please forgive me for linking to a fusker board

it was not too bad, hawk. this guy is hysterical! of all the responses, only ONE husker showed any sense of pizazz. we might want to recruit this one in a "fusker for a fusker" exchange. we could vote one off of our island. :wink2: anyway, here is the response i thought was classic:

fusker fan said:
HARD AS WIND.

It*s in yuor facee. Like blows in the front of yuor head. And blowing means fast. Faster than chickens. Do you feel the scratch? That is the wind. Missouri is yuor werst Nightmare. By nightmare I mean WIND! You know how that happens? Grass. It grows from the raIN, sun and WIND.

I like the funny faces.

Wind. Almost as good as the funny faces. Don^t analyze but recognize WIND as power.

Mid-season trades. Trade-winds. Missouri.

Now you know about this. And you know that bannannas make pie.

Well crap. i did not read when the posts were made. I was thinking he was back and then was mystified why everyone was acting like they did not remember him. Oh well.

tuff tiger -

1st. To get a avatar you need to shell out a nominal amount of $$$. Hopefully it won't send you to the poorfarm. 2nd. We have been waiting for mizzou fans to start posting here, so be carefull and don't paint a bullseye on yourself. 3rd. You should also go to netbuffs and tell them Matt Thompson sent you.

I'm Hugegroove and I approved this message.:saythat:

Wait a minute.....the Cyclones actually have fans AND they have a board?? Since 2007? Well i'll be damned.

tuff tiger -

1st. To get a avatar you need to shell out a nominal amount of $$$. Hopefully it won't send you to the poorfarm. 2nd. We have been waiting for mizzou fans to start posting here, so be carefull and don't paint a bullseye on yourself. 3rd. You should also go to netbuffs and tell them Matt Thompson sent you.

I'm Hugegroove and I approved this message.:saythat:

heck yeah :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i am thinking if tiger was going to flame, he woulda already.

welcome to the board tuff. we are the seinfeld of boards.

You guys apparently have never read his stuff. I actually think he is legit(as scary as that may be). He has posted on the Huskerboard for a couple of years and he types/speaks in a consistent manner that would be very hard to fake.

You will laugh..alot...'specially when he gets on his 'tough as rain" stuff.

Did he ever explain the "Tuff as Rain" thing to you guys? Seriously, I don't get it. This is bothering me a lot more than it should be.

As best as I could tell, it had to do with working in the rain which made things difficult. He equated, I think, playing the Tigers to being as difficult as working in the cold rain. Then he had tough as hurricane as well..

Back