What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Help fill Folsom this Spring

Done. I hope my virtual seats are in the luxory box, where virtual beer is served.

Last edited by a moderator:
They only have $10k in the door according to the page this morning. I just donated $100 and sent the email to a bunch of people to get them involved.

Step up folks. Lets get this done.

this haunted me yesterday. ubt wanted to be rewarded for completing the wood flooring in the dance & exercise room by going to norman for the spring game. the deal in norman is you pay $10 to get your butt in to fill one actual seat. there are no virtual projections. i am pretty sure that group would have filled folsom.

i contrast that experience with monitoring this promotion that should have virtual people in the parking lots fail at $1 a virtual seat. no time component required. it is disenchanting.

the only positive thing i took from yesterday is it is a good thing landry jones chose oklahoma. he would have been salt in my cut open heart if he had decided to be a buff. he was throwing to invisi-sooner, and got "sacked" more frequently than than a ten dollar hooker gets laid. there were NO evasion skills.

How can they expect to generate any interest when they don't even update it once the entire week? Regardless, this fundraiser is a bad showing for Buff fans. I won't lie, I didn't donate but I'm broke off my a**.

How can they expect to generate any interest when they don't even update it once the entire week? Regardless, this fundraiser is a bad showing for Buff fans. I won't lie, I didn't donate but I'm broke off my a**.

Yep - there was actually a fair amount of public discussion on the Buffs - right up until they made the genius decision to kick the public out of the practices. Now, there's no news and next to no interest in the football program.

Reap what you sow.

looks like my virtual bodies are in the virtual student section.....good thing i've got my virtual marshmallow filled nails! :lol::thumbsup:

Back