What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Help Me Find A New Football Team To Support

If you need to ask yourself if you should become a buffs fan, you’re not ready, nor have to guts to be a buffs fan. Black and gold either runs through your veins and soul, or it doesn’t.

Besides, we’re at capacity with bandwagon and fair weather fans.

Big one for Ireland tomorrow vs the Swissies.

Should be good for Euro's with 3 points. Won't happen of course.

Yuppie central.

Wait, is it your contention that Hell's Kitchen is no longer Hell's Kitchen? I am shocked . . . shocked.

Also, looks like that bar is closed. I wonder where the new watch party place is.

If you need to ask yourself if you should become a buffs fan, you’re not ready, nor have to guts to be a buffs fan. Black and gold either runs through your veins and soul, or it doesn’t.

Besides, we’re at capacity with bandwagon and fair weather fans.
I think we are at zero for actual bandwagon or fair weather fans. The past 15 years have pretty much eliminated those pools of fans. Hoping we get some winning seasons strung together and get some of them back - vendors have t-shirts and merchandise that needs some selling

My suggestion is Hawaii. They visit Pac Time Zone opponents often and if you can swing 2 "home" games per year you can shoehorn in a little snorkeling and three-finger poi. The tough Poly linemen will be not too different from those in Provo and the LDS-ism will be sweet. It will be like Provo but with sand and saltwater.....

Back