What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hey You? Yeah you! Are you having fun watching CU football? Do you like Allbuffs? Well, let's talk

Are you going to get off your butt and pay for a club membership?

• Total voters
I have nothing smart ass to say...my entire life is built around being an asshole and saying smart ass things in a condescending tone...and I have nothing.

Bright side is I'm 1 hr in to free time with Allbuffs...that's right, My membership expired and I still have all the joy of membership. You'll never get that hour back now Allbuffs...NEVER!!!!

I have nothing smart ass to say...my entire life is built around being an asshole and saying smart ass things in a condescending tone...and I have nothing.

Bright side is I'm 1 hr in to free time with Allbuffs...that's right, My membership expired and I still have all the joy of membership. You'll never get that hour back now Allbuffs...NEVER!!!!

Yeah, the expiration doesn't care about hours, just days. So tonight at midnight you will lose your glass slipper and it's back to scrubbing the floors with you.

Or you can click this link, click support Allbuffs, and pay us money.

https://www.allbuffs.com/account/upgrades

I could have sworn there was a renewal email or something that went out - can any other users confirm?

Yeah, the expiration doesn't care about hours, just days. So tonight at midnight you will lose your glass slipper and it's back to scrubbing the floors with you.

Or you can click this link, click support Allbuffs, and pay us money.

https://www.allbuffs.com/account/upgrades

I could have sworn there was a renewal email or something that went out - can any other users confirm?
I just went through my junk and trash in the email...notta. No biggie, I've known it's coming for some time. Funny enough, on the pc, it says I expire at 4:05pm, but on the tablet it tells me blah blah blah minutes ago I expired.
Anyways, the link just takes me to the same page but I'm missing any ability to renew. There is nothing to click on, no link to a paypal. Just the message saying I'm a club member and call up allbuffs on the email machine if I have issues. Maybe after midnight I'll be able to renew. For the record I don't seem to be able to access Paypal either so I think I'm stuck in the 5th or 9th dimension with Mcnaughey hey hey. Stupid ass keeps going on and on about Texas football and what it was like before he was paid to drive a Lincoln. Guess I'll just phantom of the server for a while. Bouncing from thread to thread, putting right what once was wrong. Hoping that one day the next leap I make, is the leap home.

For all of us noobs, is there a mobile app for Allbuffs? Or is that another $20 and sammiches? (happily paid, of course).

If there are going to be a whole bunch of new posters, you all might want to create an English to Allbuffs dictionary somewhere.

Lord knows it's taken me long enough to figure some of this **** out, and I'm still pretty shaky as to wtf a UBL entails.

For all of us noobs, is there a mobile app for Allbuffs? Or is that another $20 and sammiches? (happily paid, of course).
Last year we migrated off Tapatalk and implemented a responsive site that works decently on all screen sizes. No paying for a mobile app, and we don't lose ad revenue to a third party mobile provider.

Damn Dio, it worked. Now I expect the quality of the Hookers / Blow to be better. There is $ flying around now that you brought it to their cheap ass' attention.

Alright, I was able to renew. For some odd reason I was unable to renew until it officially expired at midnight. Signed on this morning and the purchase button was there...so, bam, back in black!

For those on the fence...just spend the 20 freakin' dollars and call it good. It's the best 20 you'll spend...ever!...unless you chip in for hookers and blow for recruits.

Don't listen to dio. This site makes millions! Dio flies into games in his Allbuffs private jet and takes a limo to the game. Have you seen the new IPF? Allbuffs paid for that. Cash.

Last edited:
Don't listen to dio. This site makes millions! Dio flies into games in his Allbuffs private jet and takes a limo to the game. Have you seen the new IPF? Allbuffs paid for that. Cash.

That explains how he paid for the new rumpus room in Barzil 2.

SIAP, but if I pay the membership fee, do I receive a comprehensive explanation of what a( n) UBL is?

As Allbuffs best customer service rep, just post your card info and email here, and I'll take care of the rest.

Back