What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hire this man.

I just had address this theory quickly. There is no way CU will be moving conferences. First of all CU is under contract for games, TV and BCS stuff with the Big 12 and unless we have an unlimited amount of money (clearly we don't) there is no way. Furthermore, the Pac-10 has no interest in expanding at the moment and finally why exactly would CU want to play in the Pac-10?

I love resurrecting old threads and seeing stuff like this.

Changing conferences? Really? :rofl2:

Our football team is a disgrace. Both mens and womens basketball is a complete joke. Both finished the last season at the bottom of the conference. We have a halfway decent womens soccer team, better than average track and CC teams, and two good ski teams. No swimming, diving, gymnastics, wrestling, lacrosse, mens soccer, mens tennis, water polo, hockey, baseball, field hockey or softball teams. I'm sure the Pac 10 is salivating over the prospect of adding that powerhouse lineup to their ranks. :rolleyes:

Ha. Then I found THIS little gem.

i'm like the nostradumbass of sports predictions compared to some of you.

Number two, Shawn Watson is one of the biggest aholes I've ever met. I worked for the team for a year and I met no one - including Buffs, Fuskers and anyone else - as douchey as Watson. To this day, when someone mentions douchebag, my mind reverts to SW and how he used to style his hair so it would look just perfect with his effing visor. The guy is the epitome of an ahole. If he becomes coach at CU, I will be VERY dissapointed. (BTW, Ask EB and Embree what they would think of Watson as HC at CU).

Egads. Apparently we should have hired Shawn Watson.

Back