What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hola Buff Fans...

**** you!

Look at NYC living in a red state (of mind)
reptillian-brain.jpg

I'm sorry if you feel less than valued in that forum. You are a really credible/important poster to my understanding of issues, and I wish you would post more there.
Thanks, that was nice of you to say, and I appreciate it.

I enjoy a "like" as much as the next person does, and I like to think, occasionally, I add something to the discussion, but feeling valued isn't really where I am at.

I still check into the P&R forum a lot. I like to read what some posters have to say. The level of discourse, such as it is, has significantly altered. Altered not for the better, I fear. I suppose that is a reflection on the growing balkanization of society as a whole, but when the standard reply become shouting down, name calling and a retreat to identity politics as the norm, there are just better ways to spend my free time.

I chip in here and there, and may continue to do so.

Peace.

I enjoy a "like" as much as the next person does, and I like to think, occasionally, I add something to the discussion, but feeling valued isn't really where I am at.

I still check into the P&R forum a lot. I like to read what some posters have to say. The level of discourse, such as it is, has significantly altered. Altered not for the better, I fear. I suppose that is a reflection on the growing balkanization of society as a whole, but when the standard reply become shouting down, name calling and a retreat to identity politics as the norm, there are just better ways to spend my free time.

Peace.

Everyone retreats to being a 35 year old white guy?

I thought we already knew Uncle Ken liked to fondle women without their permission?

Yeah, the football season's over, I don't have as much to say. I used to only post in here. But I don't get into recruiting much, because it just seems a little weird to me to be talking about 17 and 18 year old kids much, I kinda feel bad for them...I dunno. But the actual football is fun to talk about.

To be honest, with the football season being over, and the general hostility in the Political forum (although even in the description of the Political forum it says something to the effect of "don't come in here expecting a nice discussion"), I think I'm gonna probably just gonna be done. Just feels like no one wants to actually debate, they just want to name-call and make you out to be a horrible person if you say anything they disagree with. I don't mean any offense, it's just not rewarding intellectually and I don't particularly like getting attacked so much. But I have enjoyed some of our conversations. Catch you on the gridiron, fellow Buffs!
I put politics forum on ignore. It’s just not worth it.

Peace.
The forum feels reasonably polite to me. I look forward to your continued contribution.

Lefty, the man who didn't like it when he got called out for calling Maddow "mad cow," is a victim of a lack of politeness and a low class discourse? oh no!

I put politics forum on ignore. It’s just not worth it.

What happens to me is I get pissed off and sink to the angry level of the general environment there. Then I ask myself "what am I doing here?" Bottom line is that no one is changing anyone else's future voting behavior by posting there, so what's the point? It's kind of interesting as sociology, but it's thin soup.

Lefty, the man who didn't like it when he got called out for calling Maddow "mad cow," is a victim of a lack of politeness and a low class discourse? oh no!
LOL, I did do that didn't I?

I never claimed to be perfect. Bad joke, bad timing and not very nice...oh well.

LOL, I did do that didn't I?

I never claimed to be perfect. Bad joke, bad timing and not very nice...oh well.
I admire you for admitting it instead of ignoring it, although "oh well" doesn't seem like you care about it.

....from the speech police who accuse Trump of "treason" but can't correctly define the word. This is why Pol/Rel is increasingly a left wing dead end. There are plenty of mid-roaders and conservatives on Allbuffs who are interested in current events but don't need the headache.

@Kameltosis

Really looking forward to the 2018 and 2019 games with the Cornheads. Looks like you got Adrian Martinez from Frenso and an UCF QB from Wahoo is transferring back home to play for the Huskers. Looking at the Husker roster, there doesn't seem to be a junior or senior at QB for the 2018 season...looks like you might have to deal with some growing pains at that position like CU fans did this recent season. Is Husker nation ready for that?

Given the coaching changes and departures of starting QBs to the NFL in the Pac-12 South, I like CU's chances of pulling a 2016 repeat plus the Buffs will be going back to that 2016 offense...will the blackskirts be ready for that offense?

Kamel's pretty much the only Nub fan I've encountered whose personality is like a CU fan or like the better UT fans on Shaggy. I don't know how he stands other Nub fans.

You Nancy's going soft on me? Stop with this **** and start calling me out on sister ****ing or something. What happened to this place!?
Nothing happened... We just assumed your trailer floated away during hurricane Irma and you lost your first generation big mouth Billy Bass, Larry the Cable guy Box set and Confederate flag in the aftermath. We were trying to be kind, you sister ****er... we pity you and the F rated team you like

Nothing happened... We just assumed your trailer floated away during hurricane Irma and you lost your first generation big mouth Billy Bass, Larry the Cable guy Box set and Confederate flag in the aftermath. We were trying to be kind, you sister ****er... we pity you and the F rated team you like

GdXtW55.gif

Back