What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

horse **** ****** calls by the refs

The world doesn't revolve around you, Capirnicus. :rofl:
I'm saying that you must get enjoyment out of the fair weather shuckers who pretend to be such great fans. And when you get tired of corn hypocracy, you come looking for more over here. And when you tire of Buff fan behavior, you can troll the GOP sites. Seeing that you get off on the frustration of others, that would make you fairly sadistically twisted.

we SHOULD call him nicholai. :thumbsup:

he knows exactly what you are saying. its an inconvienient fact for him.

The world doesn't revolve around you, Capirnicus. :rofl:
I'm saying that you must get enjoyment out of the fair weather shuckers who pretend to be such great fans. And when you get tired of corn hypocracy, you come looking for more over here. And when you tire of Buff fan behavior, you can troll the GOP sites. Seeing that you get off on the frustration of others, that would make you fairly sadistically twisted.

I will never get tired of Buff fan behavior! It's what makes the world go round! :smile2:
Yes I do get a chuckle out of the fair weather Husker fans. The one's that only became fans after the 1995 season. One's who literally think we are the greatest fans in College Football. Which by the way, I think is total bull ****! Anyways....I laugh at the few here who cry about wanting a coach fired who is actually turning things around for you. :wow:

I hope they show a replay of this game so I can watch it because if this actually happened it's total bull****! I would be pissed if I were you guys as well. :wow:

I will never get tired of Buff fan behavior! It's what makes the world go round! :smile2:
Yes I do get a chuckle out of the fair weather Husker fans. The one's that only became fans after the 1995 season. One's who literally think we are the greatest fans in College Football. Which by the way, I think is total bull ****! Anyways....I laugh at the few here who cry about wanting a coach fired who is actually turning things around for you. :wow:

They are cut from the same mold as those Husker fans who are now doubting their desire to fire Cally after yesterday.

They are cut from the same mold as those Husker fans who are now doubting their desire to fire Cally after yesterday.

Those fans need to have their freakin head examined because 1 game doesn't erase the whole season. The Buffs are definately better this season then they were last season. Hawkins didn't have much to work with last season and this team is young right now. 2 to 3 years and you guys will be a force! These type of fans for both programs need to find other teams to watch because this type of **** is getting old!

tell ya what?

why don't you and jimmy go get a room together and play?

jimmy will be happy because he could play the martyr, and you would be happy to see the hysterics.

with the both of you gone, everyone else can be happy.

i fail to see the drawback to that plan. :thumbsup:

Naw actually I don't post there. Why waste my money on a message board that "silences" you if you speak bad about the coaching staff? I much rather watch you all fight amongst yourselves! :thumbsup:

Blacky, you are being kind of an ass. I would never be classless enough to troll a rivals board and then, after a heartbreaking loss, start talking sh** and making fun of 'em. I wouldn't even do it to the fuskers.

Blacky, you are being kind of an ass. I would never be classless enough to troll a rivals board and then, after a heartbreaking loss, start talking sh** and making fun of 'em. I wouldn't even do it to the fuskers.

Ah that's where you are wrong! I wasn't making fun of the Buffs. I was laughing at a few of your fair weather fans who one week are praising Hawkins and then the next are starting 15 different posts about why he should be fired. HUGE difference! :wink2:

tell ya what?

why don't you and jimmy go get a room together and play?

jimmy will be happy because he could play the martyr, and you would be happy to see the hysterics.

with the both of you gone, everyone else can be happy.

i fail to see the drawback to that plan. :thumbsup:

Now Now don't be so hard on ole Jim Bo. His self destructing posts and whining like a 2 year old are quite hysterical :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it you always blame the coaches or the refs? Maybe the team just has no talent. :thumbsup:

23191817.jpg

I can't believe an adult would make a ****ing call like that. Not to mention we make both FG's. I swear I wanna choke that ****ing zebra. No respect for the fact that men beat the **** out of each other for 60 minutes, he has to decite it for them. ****ing bitch!!!!!!!!

I say this not to rub anything in, but in all seriousness. It never even should've come down to a last second field goal to get into ovetime.

I say this not to rub anything in, but in all seriousness. It never even should've come down to a last second field goal to get into ovetime.

Agreed. Throwing a one-yard pass on Third Down with no time outs is just about the most ridiculous thing I can imagine. Yes, the end of the game was a debacle, but it could have all been avoided if we do not run that play. :pissed::pissed:

uhm... quack quack?

ring a bell?

Exactly. I've been noticing for the past 24 that I've been talking like a Sooners fan.

I'm not sure if the comparison works though, at least the Sooners get screwed over by booth reviews, we just got screwed by a group of fleeing officials. BOO!

Agreed. Throwing a one-yard pass on Third Down with no time outs is just about the most ridiculous thing I can imagine. Yes, the end of the game was a debacle, but it could have all been avoided if we do not run that play. :pissed::pissed:

I was really referring to the 21 pt lead blown.

Why is it you always blame the coaches or the refs? Maybe the team just has no talent. :thumbsup:

23191817.jpg

Wow. It must really suck to lose to teams with no talent, eh? No matter what you say, CU beat OU this year. And nothing OU or CU does going forward will change that.

So is there any chance the Buffs will go to a bowl game this year, toilet bowl maybe. :thumbsup:

So is there any chance the Buffs will go to a bowl game this year, toilet bowl maybe. :thumbsup:

Wow, you are so fu**ing original. Did you think that one up all by yourself or did your mommy and daddy tell ya that one? Do your mommy and daddy let you play on the computer unattended?

Back