What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hot Early Takes on the NEW and IMPROVED Big 12

so you asked who all is in the conference? i had to google it.

the answer, like most, is "IT DEPENDS."

so, if this CU news is true, let's start with the composition of the big 12 as of 2024:

Besides our glorious and soon to be reigning conference Champion Buffs, we will face the following murderer's row in conference (there will be 12 members plus CU and whomever else joins).

west virginia: you are ****ting me right? we are in a conference with west virginia?

i would probably write down the conference members in pencil as it is subject to change at any time.
West Virginia: Close to Philly.... thats about it.....

Cincy: Maybe I will be on the plane with Jason Kelce for a road trip...

Otherwise... not happy about this....

We have a transformational HC, a University President who is all-in for football, and a real commitment to winning big for the first time in years… and people wanna claim about the opponents?

I for one cannot wait until Prime leads us to a CFP berth in the next five seasons.

Back