What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Houston Nutt to Colorado?

Nutt is a clown. Anyone that begs Jeremiah Masoli to play qb for his school is not someone I could support at CU. Mike Bohn, don't do this -- you will have a mutiny on your hands.

seems to be some smoke here. Hogcountry reporting that Nutt will be announced tomorrow as next CU HC Twitter can be crazy, but this is the 2nd site reporting this.

Yeah, you all should be hoping and praying he isn't the coach and starting some form of outcry to the AD's office to stop the hire if that is their intent.

I don't think this is going to be very interesting, just internet smoke. There is no reason we would hire Nutt. This is probably just people in his camp spreading the rumor to help negotiate him keeping his job at OM.

I don't think this is going to be very interesting, just internet smoke. There is no reason we would hire Nutt. This is probably just people in his camp spreading the rumor to help negotiate him keeping his job at OM.

He tends to do that actually. Did it with both Nebraska and LSU while he was at AR, and did it last year with KS while at OM. It's his typical offseason go to move.

Nutt would be a great coach. Put 3 current starting backs into the NFL (in ONE DRAFT), took Ole Miss to back to back january bowl games for the first time in history, introduced the wildcat, uncovered malzahn, etc. The man is going to the hall of fame!

Nutt would be a great coach. Put 3 current starting backs into the NFL (in ONE DRAFT), took Ole Miss to back to back january bowl games for the first time in history, introduced the wildcat, uncovered malzahn, etc. The man is going to the hall of fame!
keep practicing ..

National Football Post (Mike Lombardi's website that "broke" Gruden to Miami, which Peter King just refuted) has picked up the Nutt to CU story.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but there is definitely smoke here. I know this is Nutt's MO, but who knows at this point?

Back