What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do we match up with USC?

I don't think he is as good as some of the other DBs when it comes to locating the ball, but he was in position 3 or 4 times to defend a pass or get an int. A couple he was a split second late, or wasn't able to adjust in time, a couple the wr just made a great play. He is solid, not spectacular. That said if SC challenges him often I expect he will make some big plays.
You're more confident than I. I hope you're right.

Their DBs are good for 2 mental lapses per game, CU must make them pay.

USC could go either way. They seem to be improving, but a little adversity could spell Q-U-I-T. CU on the other hand, has to hang tough through a few bumps because I think we can hang with them and maybe more than that.

JT is likely a future NFL QB and is improving every week, but is still a true freshman. Buffs have to get after that kid early and often. Don't let him get into a rhythm with his high school teammate and likely future NFL wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown.

Back