What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How does one get a tailgating spot?

on 6 or 7 days per year, it sure as hell isn't wasted! and universities shouldn't be nothing but buildings. Places like the Quad and Farrand are awesome!

Well, for one day a year the space on Farrand is sure as hell "wasted".... :canabis::smokin:

or...

you could pm 66buff and bribe him for the use off his space on the gamedays he won't be in town...

:cool:

:thumbsup:

or...

you could coordinate with hf and sacky to come to the allbuffs gater...
both are options. Sacky/HF: Can I bring friends (good, upstanding ones, and all buff fans I promise) if I bring say, a keg? Think on it!

Note: we are on the waiting list. Apparently if you don't also "donate" $300 by paying for normal season tickets, to the back of the line you go.

Just a thought, lemme know:)

Snow,

I can only speak for myself here so here goes....

If I'm able to get up to the games this season, by all means stop by and be a part of the tailgate. I actually tailgate with some other liberal wackos, so you'll fit right in. In all seriousness though, I may make 1-2 games next year, most likely first and last (CSU and NU) because my wife is due October 1st with our first child. I asked her to try to hold off until December, but she wouldn't go along with that.

Sacky has always been a gracious tailgate host, so I suspect that he'd welcome more buff fans, that's what Saturday's are all about.

The tailgating around Farrand Field is second only to that of the Gold Lot.

Snow,

I can only speak for myself here so here goes....

If I'm able to get up to the games this season, by all means stop by and be a part of the tailgate. I actually tailgate with some other liberal wackos, so you'll fit right in. In all seriousness though, I may make 1-2 games next year, most likely first and last (CSU and NU) because my wife is due October 1st with our first child. I asked her to try to hold off until December, but she wouldn't go along with that.

Sacky has always been a gracious tailgate host, so I suspect that he'd welcome more buff fans, that's what Saturday's are all about.

The tailgating around Farrand Field is second only to that of the Gold Lot.
well bummer, but mostly congrats (on the kid, not on missing the games!). And I will wait for sacky to respond with baited breath. I am sure he would be ecstatic to have a bunch of 20 something alcoholic buff fans bring beer to his tailgate :smile2:. No downsides to that at all!

well bummer, but mostly congrats (on the kid, not on missing the games!). And I will wait for sacky to respond with baited breath. I am sure he would be ecstatic to have a bunch of 20 something alcoholic buff fans bring beer to his tailgate :smile2:. No downsides to that at all!

don't even think about bringing natty lite...

Any and all Buff fans are welcome at sackygate. Entry fee is a natty lite thrown in the general direction of FC's ginormous melon.

Just don't piss off my dad. He's mean.

Any and all Buff fans are welcome at sackygate. Entry fee is a natty lite thrown in the general direction of FC's ginormous melon.

Just don't piss off my dad. He's mean.

god damn it i'm going to miss the fly by tailgate hellos. lucky guys you all are.

god damn it i'm going to miss the fly by tailgate hellos. lucky guys you all are.

It's all a part of growing up, young man. Go out, get a job, be successful, get season tickets, join the tailgates. Stuff doesn't happen overnight.

It's all a part of growing up, young man. Go out, get a job, be successful, get season tickets, join the tailgates. Stuff doesn't happen overnight.

And it is VERY important that you take those steps in exactly that order. No jumping ahead to the end.... :cool:

moving outta state, ill be back for the craziness halloween weekend gainst those ****ing tigers.

oh yeah, good luck with the spot sb!

moving outta state, ill be back for the craziness halloween weekend gainst those ****ing tigers.

oh yeah, good luck with the spot sb!

You're graduating this Spring? How did you get an MIP then assuming you're over 21? Old MIP or what

Back