What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How excited are you about Dorrell as our new HC?

How excited are you?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a democracy, they voted now deal with it BOT!

You going to address those who gave it a 7 or higher? Two people gave it a 10.
Yeah. “9” and “10” puts us in Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi range. Haha.

7 may be too optimistic but HCKD is a quality man who deserves another shot as a HC and who I think will take advantage.

Consider that when he took over that craphole called UCLA he was only 39 and fairly inexperienced. We may look down on the mediocre bowl games he went to but after the last decade and a half I'd be glad to go to some mediocre bowl games. I think though that we are going to see more than mediocre.

He is now older, wiser, and knows that this is likely his last chance, if he is going to win it will be now.

He has had time to think about what didn't go right at UCLA. I think we will see him aiming higher in recruiting, aiming higher in his expectations of his staff.

Apparently he got a strong recommendation from Mike Shannahan. Shannahan likes to promote his former staff members but he also doesn't give it to everyone.

This team isn't the train wreck it has been in recent years, a foundation exist. I think we are going to see positive results.

Want to remain positive, so went with a 6. Regardless of who our coach is, this Midnight Mel episode just layed bare the problems in today’s CFB with regards to the widening gulf in conference $ and that we are a ‘have not’ in that arms race. I guess the question now will always be ‘do we have enough’ to compete for Pac-12 titles?

I know his life has been a whirlwind the last couple days but I would like Dorrell to be an active participant on social media. His Twitter has nothing so far. Something to watch going forward

I know his life has been a whirlwind the last couple days but I would like Dorrell to be an active participant on social media. His Twitter has nothing so far. Something to watch going forward
That is the least of my concerns. Being active on twitter hasn't made Payne any more successful than Boyle at recruiting or fan support. If it's not who Dorrell is, it's not going to be a positive if he tries to tweet or insta. Having someone manage the account by retweeting CU stuff is about all it should be used for with him.

That is the least of my concerns. Being active on twitter hasn't made Payne any more successful than Boyle at recruiting or fan support. If it's not who Dorrell is, it's not going to be a positive if he tries to tweet or insta. Having someone manage the account by retweeting CU stuff is about all it should be used for with him.

Not sure what the worry is here. I don't have a twitter account and it didn't seem to have a negative impact on recruiting.

tenor.gif

changed vote from 5 to a 3

I gave it a 4. But the cool thing is that he may very well be the coach that we needed before he becomes the coach we all wanted. Time and W-L will tell after he hires assistants.

Back