What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How the TBT team is creating something unique at CU

Shap

Sometimes covers the Buffs
Club Member
Hey guys, y'all hardcore basketball folks might be interested in this story about Team Colorado. They were pumped to be back on campus when I talked to them and you could see in their eyes how much they're still dedicated to making CU Hoops the real deal. Also it was damn fun watching Evan Battey and Chris Copeland go at it.

Enjoy!

http://bsndenver.com/whats-worth-more-than-2-million-family-the-team-colorado-story/

I went to CU during the transition of Patton-Bz-Tad. I remember going to the rec to shoot hoops and seeing Patton running a practice on the court next to me. It didn't feel right. Some of these guys could have felt jilted. Instead, they're helping to build something special. Thank you.

Great article and I love the love the players have for their alma mater.

I remember when Patton made the team sleep at Coors for not doing something he wanted them to do. I think they slept on cots.

Great article and I love the love the players have for their alma mater.

I remember when Patton made the team sleep at Coors for not doing something he wanted them to do. I think they slept on cots.
I liked the point about how CU player alums are different than a lot of places because the players all stay for 2-4 years. A 1-and-done culture is very different, because there are a good number of guys who are only on campus for 6 months (and probably only worry about academics for the first half of that).

I also liked how they're embracing guys who transferred out by having a mantra of "once a Buff, always a Buff".

This kind of brotherhood within the program extending across eras is a huge deal for the elevation of CU basketball.

Seriously Shap, this is ****ing phenomenal. If anyone didn't read this yet, they need to.

One thing I didn't realize was how lucrative the foreign basketball leagues can be.

Back