What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How will CU do in PAC play?

How many conference wins for the Buffs this year

• Total voters
i saw wazzu against OU on TV.....i don't think they are a gimme this year. they aren't great but have some pieces, as they say.

# of total wins doesn't mean squat......hundred teams have been left out of the NCAA with 22 wins. i'd say 10-8 in conference puts CU right on the bubble discussion. i'd take 11-7 right now no questions asked and bake a cake and call it cream gravy.

Really tough to predict because the P12 is so balanced this year. No doubt in my mind that this is the best the P12 has been top to bottom since CU joined the conference (Though the top isn't quite as good, the bottom is SO much better). In my mind it is possible the Buffs go 13-5 but it is every bit as possible for them to go 8-10. I am guessing they fall somewhere in the middle and I am hopeful of 11-7. What I do know is that it is going to be fun to watch!

It is going to be damn near impossible to win on the road in the Pac-12 this year. We have got to win at home and try to steal 2-3 on the road. 10-8 is my guess.

12 wins is doable IMO. If we get to 14, we could be flirting with a regular season title.

12 wins is doable IMO. If we get to 14, we could be flirting with a regular season title.

I can see the fire Tad faction going nuts already when CU "only" wins 10 games in conference this season. I am usually as optimistic as anyone and I would be estatic with 11. That would be a hell of an accomplishment in this conference this season.

I'll tatoo Tad's face on my balls if we win 14.

I voted for "10-11 wins" in the poll, but I just went through the schedule game by game and saw 12 wins. May god have mercy on my soul. They'll probably lose at least one game they should win because that's how sports work, but they might also pick off a win where I'm not expecting it.

@Cal L 77-64
@Stanford W 83-78
Utah L 80-68
Oregon State W 89-70
Oregon W 85-83
@Washington W 78-72
@Washington State W 74-65
Stanford W 91-74
Cal W 83-79
@Oregon L 93-85
@Oregon State W 69-63
Washington State W 96-68
Washington W 82-80
@USC L 92-86
@UCLA L 76-63
Arizona W 76-71
Arizona State W 88-78
@Utah L 72-59
Please let this continue to be eerily accurate (at least in terms of point margin)

Not to be captain obvious, but if we want a winning Pac record we had better win at Wazzu. At lot potentially hinges on this game all of a sudden (avoiding the bubble, Pac seeding).

Not to be captain obvious, but if we want a winning Pac record we had better win at Wazzu. At lot potentially hinges on this game all of a sudden (avoiding the bubble, Pac seeding).
I've noticed that about this time of year, every game has potentially critical implications. Certainly every home game - have to win. Every road game is an opportunity to take a critical step up from mediocrity towards the upper tier. No meaningless games left.

Blueprint is still the same:

* 5-1 at home
* Steal 2 on the road (WSU? OSU? Utah?)
* Go 2-1 in P12 tourney (or 1-1 if top 4 seed)

That gets us 22/23 wins and puts us on the good side of the bubble.

I've noticed that about this time of year, every game has potentially critical implications. Certainly every home game - have to win. Every road game is an opportunity to take a critical step up from mediocrity towards the upper tier. No meaningless games left.

For sure, but of all Pac road games, this is by far the most winnable. Have to get it to keep pace for being at least 10-8 (which I believe leaves CU not having much to sweat on Selection Sunday) Wins in other road games would be more of a pleasant surprise than anything, outside of maybe grabbing a W in Corvallis (Beavs seem to be slipping).

Back