What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Husker chivalry lives....

murder > assault.

Obviously.

And with the past that both programs have had with off-field incidents, I really don't see the need to gloat when it happens at NU or anywhere else.

Okay I call bull**** on this how does the past justify the present as in the now ? For Christ sake what is past should be. I speak for no one but myself but how can you justify this? Oh CU had Rae Carruth ? Does that give Husker fans a free ****in 10 year pass to do whatever or play anyone no matter how ****in much a knuckle dragger asshole they are ?

When does it end ? I have a 6 year old daughter and I go to jail instantly for murder if you sexually abuse or beat my daughter that is a fact I state every day in my life. Nobody , nobody ****in nobody has the right to abuse woman with 1 exception if attacked and life is threatened.

Some how in this Turner saga I have to believe the "candlestick' scenario comes right out of the game clue and if so then hit miss PLUM! Football really ? If physical abuse towards woman gets a pass due to depth chart position on a football team then Nebraska is more ****ed than I could ever imagine.

It all boils down to the kNe's tolerance of just about anything for their beloved football team. If they had anything else, they would have held Dr. T accountable instead of deifying him.

and now the mad rush is on as every fusker fan digs out the dictionary :lol:

The sad thing is 1/3 of the corncobs know where a Dictionary is, 1/3 is on their way to Kansas to ask about one, and the other third is pulling what they believe to be their dictionary out of their trousers....

So what? We shouldn't worry about what school they're playing for, or graduated from, we should be concerned about their ACTIONS only. And I doubt Carruth just suddenly became a scumbag over night.

As CU fans, we all know we've had our fair share of players with legal issues. We all remember the mugshot lineup back in the 90s, the recruiting parties, ect. I see no need to throw stones in our glass house. And that goes for fans of all programs.

Each University is dealing with 18-22 year olds, and each program experiences the same type of incidents.

Agreed

Back